GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I've purposefully been waiting to buy any seasons until the series finished so I have a matching set of everything in 4k

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They can shoot the scene with Cercei asking Bronn.

It's not a problem to keep one of them not present while the other is shooting. I.E. Qyburn was pretty far from Bronn 90% of that scene, the handing of the crossbow can be camera tricked with a shot of her back obscuring it all.

D&D simply didn't have the balls to test the clause out and inform them that they're going to do a scene together but not actually be together. That would further insult the both of them, and so they didn't do it.

The clause must be deeper than that.

Or, Cersei is above talking to Bronn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah as a quick side note, cable companies who rather improve their services for 4k instead of just instituting data caps to make money on overages or charge an additional 50 for unlimited due to cord cutting are weak as fuck.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im convinced S8 is just going to be like when the first Avengers movie came out and all the superheroes finally met up, except they're all gonna get murdered

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
It's possible but why spend that much time and CGI on a sendoff when noone's even THOUGHT about Nymmeria on the show for six seasons except for book nerds and they could've spent those resources on giving us an update on fucking Ghost.

I mean, we're gonna get a shitton of Ghost in season 8 and they could've prepped us for that in 7....instead they spent four minutes and a chunk of the SFX budget reminding us Nymmeria exists.

I think it's more likely they needed to remind us of Nymmeria because we didn't need to be reminded of Ghost since everyone's been wondering where the fuck he's been...and Nymmeria coming out of nowhere in s8 would've seemed deus ex-y.

it could be just to close that arc. The dire wolfs are symbolic and hers was just kinda left hanging. Someone mentioned the death of the wolves
is the death of the person, but I think it might be a bit less concrete. Sansa's represented the end of her childhood and her subjugation to actions she didn't deserve. When hers is sentenced to die, she yells something like "she doesn't deserve this. She didn't do anything", which could be equally applied to Sansa herself. Bran's likely represented the death of his human self. Robb's was murdered and desecrated in the same way Robb was. Jon's is literally named Ghost and he was brought back from the dead.
When Arya invites hers back and it walks away, she says "it's not you". She means it's not who the wolf is anymore. She's off running the in the wilds, doing her own thing. Someone in the comment section also mentions that in the first season, Ned says something to Arya about getting married and becoming a lady and she replies "that's not me" or something along those lines. So that send off is the perfect full circle.

That said, I've never read any of the books and have already admitted I'm completely retarded when it comes to other aspects of the show, so who knows

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
hand cannon? drip a little wild fire in the tube....

800px-Yuan_chinese_gun.jpg

looks like her design has rifling for stability in the air, so could be!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
a setup episode where nothing surprising happens spawns 30 pages in here

why am I not surprised

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Also it should be like 10 pages, Max post count per page anything else is bullshit. Fucking heathens.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Episode 3 will likely have 70+ pages, and 5 & 6 will have fans bitching for a generation. I don't know why you think the mark for episode 1 is impressive.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Has the show given any sort of explanation on why they don't just get Bran's advice on everything?

Things like if Cersei's keeping up her end of the agreement that Jon and Sansa are in disagreement about and is a pretty big deal could be answered in a minute. Pretty useful resource they have on their hands that they don't ever care to use

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Has the show given any sort of explanation on why they don't just get Bran's advice on everything?

Things like if Cersei's keeping up her end of the agreement that Jon and Sansa are in disagreement about and is a pretty big deal could be answered in a minute. Pretty useful resource they have on their hands that they don't ever care to use
Do you want to talk to that creepy fuck? No one does

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They filmed as a noteworthy event him telling Sansa he saw her rape. He probably opens conversations telling people he saw them masturbating.

"Gilly found a nice black guy."

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That would work better with "Need a push?" from Jaime, and "Sure I could use a hand" from Bran.

• 12Worf
  • 4Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 16 users