GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Literally zero athleticism. I still can't believe they didn't look back at that shot and be like "you want to go with this???"
i think the B team just wanted a nice tropical vacation after 5 years of filming in the damp, cold and the hot ass desert. and they brought some fine tittays with them. you know that chick was riding half the crew.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i think the B team just wanted a nice tropical vacation after 5 years of filming in the damp, cold and the hot ass desert. and they brought some fine tittays with them. you know that chick was riding half the crew.

Not going to lie that scene almost made up for about 3/4 of how bad Dorne shit was.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
you know that chick was riding half the crew.

You just know...
t.jpg

t3.gif

t2.jpg

Merrith

i dunno the timeline of the Bronn/Cersei break up. but that chick might have either started it or helped it along.

She's gotta be up there for best tits on the show. I'd probably rank a few above her, but not many.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Rose had some great titties, but I think she ranks as my #1.

Both Melisandre and Missandei have to rank up there. Also the actress chick from when Arya was training with Faceless Men

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Red witch titties are pretty hard to beat. I hesitate to use the word perfect titties... but...

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So the hand monument on the wall at the end kind of reminded me of a Kraken. Wonder if its a nod to the theory that the Drowned God might be the "Great Other".

It resembles the symbols of both the Greyjoys and the Targaryens.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Melisandre best tits.

Bran will forgive Jaime as he has lost his sword hand in a karmic turn of events, allowing the King Slayer a chance to join their cause.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure she really has particularly great tits but the chick playing Doreah was hot as fuck.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The littlest sand snake gets my vote, but Melisandre's are pretty fantastic.

• 1Like

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Maybe that's the real reason Bran is autistic as fuck, he's too busy making his top ten tits list. Extra autism from trying to figure out where his sister and potentially aunt fit in.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Both Melisandre and Missandei have to rank up there. Also the actress chick from when Arya was training with Faceless Men

Yeah the actress that was playing Sansa Stark in the play, best tits in the series, tragically brief glimpse tho

• 2Like