GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No matter how this show may end, at least we witnessed some glorious top tier titties.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mel's titties are probably the best, maybe even Roz, but Tyene still has the tittays i remember the most. i like me some Mediterranean girls.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't see how anybody can seriously claim any tits on the show compare to Tyene's. There are basically two categories.

Category A: Tits belonging to Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
Category B: Tits belonging to everyone else

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't see how anybody can seriously claim any tits on the show compare to Tyene's. There are basically two categories.

Category A: Tits belonging to Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
Category B: Tits belonging to everyone else

it's super weird to see rosabell laurenti sellers nude, because she was in this really terrible show that my young daughters watched on netflix. she was like 12 in it or something and she doesn't look much different. so it's just weird.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I'm completely retarded, but I miss shit like this all the time. I didn't realize it was the same kid until it was pointed out in one of those review videos. Which sucks for me, because it lessens the impact of scenes like that

It's just a stupid kid. Who cares if and how they die.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Bran is doing a great job acting. Yea his disconnected, autistic look is kind of off putting but if you look at his character arc you cant help but to make sense of it considering everything he has been through.

He is in fuck it mode, but is also laser focused on what needs to be done so it's an interesting dichotomy.

I also didnt see the Samwell being butt hurt about his father and brother thing coming. It's an interesting twist to make Jon's parentage even more interesting given Sam is going to try to rally Jon to take sole leadership.

There will be a climactic moment where everyone must decide whether Dany is just another Targ conqueror who will burn whoever's stands in her way, or truly deserves to be queen who will rule justly.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's kinda silly though, because Jon isn't the reluctant hero at this point -- he has abdicated authority (not responsibility) multiple times. He's well past reluctant and straight up in "I don't want to be king" territory.

I see what they're trying to do, sure. Those that desire power are less worthy of it. But it's going to feel forced when he gets hard for the title.

iannis

Musty Nester
They would have to assassinate Dany. I can see GRRM would do that, but I can't see that this show would do that.

But maybe they will, and the dragons bond to jon. Maybe that's the payoff for making out in front of the waterfall and the dragon being super interested.

That would be high-larious. Maybe Bronn shoots her with that crossbow on accident.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dany gets word of Pod's abilities and thinks he can impregnate her and she ends up getting impaled and dies.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Arya will stab Danny. Sansa gets to run winterfell and Jon gets to be king of the rest.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So was that Bran worging the dragon while it was staring at Jon boning Dany??

brodsl9_game-of-thrones-hotstar_625x300_15_April_19.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It also looks like when the Night King got made.

got-symbol.jpg

This is why I don't think there's any major significance to it, it's just a sort of blasphemy. Effectively the Night King mocking/cursing his creators.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jive Turkey

Karen
Someone should just aggregate all the boobs right here in a single post so it can be settled once and for all

• 3Like