GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So you'd like a scene with people talking about them being poisoned? Or should we just infer that it's a thing, but not particularly important to the plot going forward, so we don't need to actually see it?
The next episode is going to be a bunch of gossip being spoken by no-one characters before the battle starts in episode 4?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
The next episode is going to be a bunch of gossip being spoken by no-one characters before the battle starts in episode 4?

It should be an entire episode similar to the last, but from the Walkers' perspective, with them all just standing around with one another for 80 minutes

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you'd like a scene with people talking about them being poisoned? Or should we just infer that it's a thing, but not particularly important to the plot going forward, so we don't need to actually see it?
Freys control the Riverlands, which controls commerce. its why Robb made a deal to marry a Frey so he could use their passage for his war on KL.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It should be an entire episode similar to the last, but from the Walkers' perspective, with them all just standing around with one another for 80 minutes

Luckily what we get next week is what they are calling their "Helm's Deep" episode. Supposed to be beginning to end action.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're going to get so many people back next week when the NK raises LF as a WW only for him to have schemed this all along so he can take over the Army of the Dead and take over the 7 Kingdoms that way. Chaos is a ladder...

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 13 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I doubt we will see anymore Faceless Men story line. There is just so much more interesting story threads that need to be buttoned up.

i've heard rumors that episode 4 and 5 are her back in faceless man training

• 1Rimshot

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked the episode.

I get the feeling that the Night King will not even be at this battle. I feel that his Dragon could easily lay waste to Cersei's army and backdooring that shit would fuck some shit up. It was mentioned in season 7 that there is quite the population in King's landing that would serve his army well. Add to the possibility that Cersei becomes a Night Walker and things get real interesting. You think she is bad now...

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Queen Cersei pledged to send troops up north to help fight the WW. do you think anyone wouldnt mention the Crossing is fubar now because all the Freys got WTFpwned?

i understand that it has relevance to the world at large. the issue is that it has no real relevance to the specific parts of this story. sure, they could mention it, but to what end? just to say "oh, hey, remember how ayra got her revenge on the frays? yeah, we do to." there's no real reason to show any part of that story anymore because the rest of the story has moved on. if they DID put a little scene in there about it, you either hamfist some throw away dialogue (in which case, what's the point?) or you have a legitimate scene devoted to that (in which case, what's the pay off?).

you think people were irritated about showing some little scarred girl talking to davos and taking up screen time?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I liked the episode.

I get the feeling that the Night King will not even be at this battle. I feel that his Dragon could easily lay waste to Cersei's army and backdooring that shit would fuck some shit up. It was mentioned in season 7 that there is quite the population in King's landing that would serve his army well. Add to the possibility that Cersei becomes a Night Walker and things get real interesting. You think she is bad now...

this would actually be pretty cool, but chances are nil this is what happens.

Merrith

Queen Cersei pledged to send troops up north to help fight the WW. do you think anyone wouldnt mention the Crossing is fubar now because all the Freys got WTFpwned?

Wouldn't they have just taken the King's Road if she'd actually sent anyone North?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i understand that it has relevance to the world at large. the issue is that it has no real relevance to the specific parts of this story. sure, they could mention it, but to what end? just to say "oh, hey, remember how ayra got her revenge on the frays? yeah, we do to." there's no real reason to show any part of that story anymore because the rest of the story has moved on. if they DID put a little scene in there about it, you either hamfist some throw away dialogue (in which case, what's the point?) or you have a legitimate scene devoted to that (in which case, what's the pay off?).

you think people were irritated about showing some little scarred girl talking to davos and taking up screen time?
Cersei's army, before they found out this episode it was bullshit, was supposed to be on its way north to help Winterfell fight the WW. if the Crossing was out, then they would be delayed weeks and weeks to arrive. thats important to this plot.

Siliconemelons

You all are forgetting he (the night king) has to "move winter south" - I do not think he nor the white walkers would do well to just jump into summer.

Remember the wildlings were being displaced south by the increasing winter/cold - and that is what brought about mance etc.

As for Arya, nice - not bad side tittayz - while I tend to like big ones (IE the whore bouncing on datcock on e1 is minimum size) I bet hers look bigger than expected for her frame, ninja tits.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Cersei's army, before they found out this episode it was bullshit, was supposed to be on its way north to help Winterfell fight the WW. if the Crossing was out, then they would be delayed weeks and weeks to arrive. thats important to this plot.

Twins are out of the way from direct route North, a bit to the west off King's Road. Not sure why Twins would even be used/needed.