GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Achievement Unlocked: Full Retard

Explain? Nearly the entire plot of the story is due to Baelish. He owns the finest dagger in the world. He knows how to make poisons. He knew Arya was stalking him and even out stalked her. He came from nowhere and had basically nothing to his name. His whole backstory of coming from the fingers could easily be made up just like when the waif made up a fake back story to Arya. His great grandfather came from Braavos which is where the faceless men operate. So how the fuck is this theory full retard when there's a boatload of evidence pointing towards it being highly plausible.

Even GRRM hints at Baelish being the true player. In fact, he hints that Baelish is the only one that knows how the Game of Thrones ends.

"To what ends? Only Littlefinger knows".

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Explain? Nearly the entire plot of the story is due to Baelish. He owns the finest dagger in the world. He knows how to make poisons. He knew Arya was stalking him and even out stalked her. He came from nowhere and had basically nothing to his name. His whole backstory of coming from the fingers could easily be made up just like when the waif made up a fake back story to Arya. His great grandfather came from Braavos which is where the faceless men operate. So how the fuck is this theory full retard when there's a boatload of evidence pointing towards it being highly plausible.
Hmmm the day as after Easter this guy shows up. Woolygimp Woolygimp rose from the dead. It is known

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Cersei gets killed by a younger brother (Jaime is younger by a second) as per the fortune teller who told her fortune and the fortune of her friend who died just like the teller said she would.
Younger by a second? Their mother's vagina must have been a real baby canon.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Younger by a second? Their mother's vagina must have been a real baby canon.

They are twins, she came out first dragging him by the hand. Or rather she characterizes it as him being unable to let her go of her and her having to drag him out of the womb as he wouldn’t have gone by himself or some shit.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Well my theory is that Baelish is a faceless man and that he had a doppleganger take his place and the one we saw die wasn't the real Baelish. This is why he seemed extremely out of character and the dialogue was written off as just being terrible when in fact it was genius. If LF is in fact still alive which I'm nearly 100% certain he is, he most likely dipped back to the Vale a bit before he was intended to be executed. He could easily have had any pigeon messages intercepted that would have clued the Vale into him now being considered an outlaw so they'd be none the wiser. He also has Robin under his complete and total control. People seem to forget that the Vale even exists.

I mean if this scene doesn't set off light bulbs that there's far more to Baelish's character then idk what to say. There's simply no fucking way he was outsmarted the way he was. People will say "well Bran has superpowers! he couldn't beat that!" and I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that Bran blew his cover to LF when he repeated his chaos is a ladder quote back to him. Ever since I saw the chaos is a ladder scene I knew LF was the ultimate player in this game and would, in fact, win it one way or another. I think when Varys said that he'd see the country burn if he could be king of the ashes was a foreshadowing.

He's also breastfeeding Robin

Jive Turkey

Karen

Even GRRM hints at Baelish being the true player. In fact, he hints that Baelish is the only one that knows how the Game of Thrones ends.

Up until last season, I thought Littlefinger would come out on top. I thought he'd at least be around until the end seeing as he was the one pulling all the strings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Night King flying down to KL to decimate with his dracoliche wouldn't accomplish much. Dragon fire disintegrates bodies so he would have nothing to reanimate. I guess it would speed up the genocide process but Cersei isn't a problem at the moment and this wouldn't do anything to address the true threats of dragons/dragon glass.

iannis

Musty Nester

we all wish it was true man, but that bitch is dead.

The series ending with mayor carcetti going "shhhhheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttt" would be the most memetastic achievement in the history of film. We're talking citizen Kane levels of "well, gotdam"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Night King flying down to KL to decimate with his dracoliche wouldn't accomplish much. Dragon fire disintegrates bodies so he would have nothing to reanimate. I guess it would speed up the genocide process but Cersei isn't a problem at the moment and this wouldn't do anything to address the true threats of dragons/dragon glass.
they never gave NK a purpose or even a voice on the TV show, Jason from Friday the 13th has more backstory than this guy. which is why i think he's going to be dead this sunday or next.

iannis

Musty Nester
They did that last episode when bran explained what the night king is.

It was a huge thing, and one line of dialogue.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Up until last season, I thought Littlefinger would come out on top. I thought he'd at least be around until the end seeing as he was the one pulling all the strings

Well we've clearly seen that the dead can come back to life. Not sure why people seem so against the possibility that someone we thought was dead actually isn't. Especially with the existence of the faceless men and Baelish's overall craftiness and him handing some unknown woman what is most likely a coin of Braavos.

Read between the lines in this interview. He says "dead, dead, hmm I think he's dead, did he?". There's really only one person he could be referring to and that's Baelish. I suppose you could argue Stannis but I think if Brienne let him live we would've known it by now in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well we've clearly seen that the dead can come back to life. Not sure why people seem so against the possibility that someone we thought was dead actually isn't. Especially with the existence of the faceless men and Baelish's overall craftiness and him handing some unknown woman what is most likely a coin of Braavos.

Read between the lines in this interview. He says "dead, dead, hmm I think he's dead, did he?". There's really only one person he could be referring to and that's Baelish. I suppose you could argue Stannis but I think if Brienne let him live we would've known it by now in some way.

Alternate explanation: the cast likes fucking with people and spreading potential misinformation

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm sure it's actually HBO marketing, and part of their contract.

Remember Lena Hadley tweeting a picture of a stoneheart?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

baelish caught the same stupid disease that tyrion currently has. he dead. girls outsmarted him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The reason KL won't get sacked by the NK is because these dead people are already moving 1000x faster than they were just to wrap this up. Walking the dead to or from KL would require more magical teleporters or 4-5 more seasons

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw some weird theory that WF crypts are protected by similar magic as Wall and as long as Bran doesn't go down there with NK's mark on him, NK can't raise dead or whatever. If so, can easily see the "retreat to the crypts" call at some point, and then the run from all the rising dead.

iannis

Musty Nester
The reason KL won't get sacked by the NK is because these dead people are already moving 1000x faster than they were just to wrap this up. Walking the dead to or from KL would require more magical teleporters or 4-5 more seasons
or just a timeskip.

I won't be shocked if we see a timeskip inside an episode. I almost expect a timeskip between one of the final three.skip

Maybe not, but an epilogue will take a timeskip. They might have a short one. With a show like this I'm thin my the epilogue will be at least 30-45 minutes.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Still kind of salty that stannis got an off screen death. Dude deserved at least the on screen death

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users