GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean, could it be possible that both the white walkers AND the politics are both equally important?

while they were following the books, i think the politics were the clear winner, but since the writers have been on their own, they've been emphasizing the fantasy of it all
the eye candy is what the masses want to see. its why Tyrion, Varys and Littlefinger became morons since their book material ran out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i mean, could it be possible that both the white walkers AND the politics are both equally important?

while they were following the books, i think the politics were the clear winner, but since the writers have been on their own, they've been emphasizing the fantasy of it all
My personal opinion is the throne stuff is the big setup and then at the tail end of the books the real enemy moves in. Jaime said it best "I fight for the living". The throne is stupid at this point. What does it matter if no one survives? The show will end with the throne , sure, but I don't think the walking dead is some side story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the eye candy is what the masses want to see. its why Tyrion, Varys and Littlefinger became morons since their book material ran out.
yeah, obviously GRRM is better at writing clever dialogue

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've never really gotten the Baelish fanboys. The guy was a pathetic, scheming beta who was so butthurt about the badass Stark boys getting Catelyn's pussy, he tried to destroy the entire kingdom.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
please no, if Baelish got a rez from the NK, he would not be some WW commander, he would be a roving brain dead zombie, in this show you have to be turned when still alive. Baelish has been dead for months. i dont think you want to see a zombie Baelish. he would be almost as dumb as he was before he died.

The Baelish we saw die wasn't the real Baelish, it was a faceless man in his place.

Also, Baelish's sigil is a mocking bird.

"Both male and female mockingbirds sing. They often mimic the sounds of birds (and frogs) around them, including shrikes, blackbirds, orioles, killdeer, jays, hawks, and many others. They go on learning new sounds throughout their lives. "

So they mimic those around them just like how the faceless men masquerade as other people.

"a man with no motive is a man no one suspects, IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, or what you want, they can't know what you plan to do next".

There are so many fucking hints that he's either a faceless man or intricately connected to them in some way that anyone that thinks this theory is retarded is a complete fucking moron.

• 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Baelish we saw die wasn't the real Baelish, it was a faceless man in his place.

"Both male and female mockingbirds sing. They often mimic the sounds of birds (and frogs) around them, including shrikes, blackbirds, orioles, killdeer, jays, hawks, and many others. They go on learning new sounds throughout their lives. "

So they mimic those around them just like how the faceless men masquerade as other people.

"a man with no motive is a man no one suspects, IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, or what you want, they can't know what you plan to do next".

There are so many fucking hints that he's either a faceless man or intricately connected to them in some way that anyone that thinks this theory is retarded is a complete fucking moron.

So, if you're wrong, are you going to call yourself a complete fucking moron?

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

Bruh...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've never really gotten the Baelish fanboys. The guy was a pathetic, scheming beta who was so butthurt about the badass Stark boys getting Catelyn's pussy, he tried to destroy the entire kingdom.

I'm a fan of his character, until he got sloppy at the end when the show writers took over. I enjoy in depth bad guys, and while his motives were simple enough (love lawl) there was a lot to his character that I really enjoyed.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, if you're wrong, are you going to call yourself a complete fucking moron?

no, because baelish is a faceless man and wouldn't just announce that he's not dead.

even if apparition is wrong, HE'S STILL RIGHT!

also, verys is a merman.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

how many times did he show up at the House of Black and White? how many scenes did he have with faceless men? how many times has he hired them? becausae as far as i know. that answer is a big fat ZERO.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
no, because baelish is a faceless man and wouldn't just announce that he's not dead.

even if apparition is wrong, HE'S STILL RIGHT!

also, verys is a merman.
So at the end of the show, if hes still dead and gone, you're just gonna stick to that....even though they clearly would have said something if that was truly happened? They wouldn't do something like that without a reveal to the viewer when its all done and over with.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
So at the end of the show, if hes still dead and gone, you're just gonna stick to that....even though they clearly would have said something if that was truly happened? They wouldn't do something like that without a reveal to the viewer when its all done and over with.
Pretty sure j00t is being sarcastic there.

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
how many times did he show up at the House of Black and White? how many scenes did he have with faceless men? how many times has he hired them? becausae as far as i know. that answer is a big fat ZERO.

I don't think you understand how plot twists work exactly because it's usually a good fucking idea to not completely spoil them before they actually occur. That would be like us being shown scenes of Roose Boltin having a talk with Walder Frey about how they plan to murder Robb. How many brain cells did you use to consider what you just wrote because as far as I know that answer is a big fat ZERO.

• 1Garbage

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think you understand how plot twists work exactly because it's usually a good fucking idea to not completely spoil them before they actually occur. That would be like us being shown scenes of Roose Boltin having a talk with Walder Frey about how they plan to murder Robb. How many brain cells did you use to consider what you just wrote because as far as I know that answer is a big fat ZERO.
The red wedding was awesome. Baelish being a Faceless man would be utterly retarded.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's possible the HBO team could make this a reality. I'm putting 1 Soybuck on Apparation's theory!

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What if littlefinger really is a faceless man and he wanted to infiltrate the night king's army so he could steal their faces and beat them with confusion?! Gotta be dead to do that. Checkmate.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm a fan of his character, until he got sloppy at the end when the show writers took over. I enjoy in depth bad guys, and while his motives were simple enough (love lawl) there was a lot to his character that I really enjoyed.

You do realize that a lot of Baelish's dialogue is not from the books and actually entirely due to the writers, correct? Even from earlier seasons when it was heavily influenced by the books, his dialogue was actually original creations of the writers and not GRRM. In fact, his most memorable and IMO powerful scene which was the chaos is a ladder scene was not GRRM's work.

Also, did you really just say that his motive was love? Because if so, you have literally zero understanding of Baelish whatsoever and probably want to watch the chaos is a ladder scene again.

Every time he has been asked what he truly wants his answer has always been "everything". He doesn't give a shit about anything other than reaching the top of the ladder.