GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The prophecy is that Cersei gets killed by Jamie right. So it doesn't say that Jamie has to be alive when he kills her.

• 2Like
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol she really blew it

"you will marry the king"
"so I will be queen?"

yes dumbass, that's how it works. Good choice of a second question.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
is that part of the prophecy in the show?
NOPE

YUP! Maybe! Who knows anymore!

I say all bets are off now and George R R Martin is waiting to see how certain story elements play out in the show before he commits them to novel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we get back to Melisandre now? She will appear soon and confront the ice dragon, offering herself to it and then self destructing in a blinding flash of light and fire, destroying it and turning the tide.

Speaking of which, Dragonslayer (1981) is on prime and the best dragon vs wizard movie ever made.
This should happen only if Melisandre is naked, no other way would be acceptable.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This should happen only if Melisandre is naked, no other way would be acceptable.

She is just standing there, tits out to the wind, frost dragon is so transfixed by their magesty that it flies into a wall, BAM, deadeder, and then she burns the remains. A montage of all the breasts of the show plays to soft music and we are all reminded of the brave and beautiful and TRUE power women hold...

Breateses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't seen any full episode leaks, but there's some very spoilerish screenshots going around that indicate who is probably dying.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the volanqar prophecy isn't apparently in the show... which is odd because i know about it, but i never read past the first book. so i'm just guessing it's one of those mandela effect things that someone who read the book started accidentally and now we all believe it.

anyway, the volanqar prophecy is that "little brother" will kill her. cersei always assumed that would be tyrion, and that it even meant HER little brother... it could be bran for all we know. maybe he wargs into the mountain and kills her. maybe sandor kills her. ANY little brother could do it.

the one thing we know, basically, is that the show's prophecy says she'll have 3 children. well, she's currently pregnant with her 4th, so we know she's on her death bed.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the volanqar prophecy isn't apparently in the show... which is odd because i know about it, but i never read past the first book. so i'm just guessing it's one of those mandela effect things that someone who read the book started accidentally and now we all believe it.

anyway, the volanqar prophecy is that "little brother" will kill her. cersei always assumed that would be tyrion, and that it even meant HER little brother... it could be bran for all we know. maybe he wargs into the mountain and kills her. maybe sandor kills her. ANY little brother could do it.

the one thing we know, basically, is that the show's prophecy says she'll have 3 children. well, she's currently pregnant with her 4th, so we know she's on her death bed.
weve been discussing the volanqar here forever, probably because they did omit that part in the show. it could be they omitted it to surprise the show watcher or just because they had other ideas and didnt want to get locked in to a certain path.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
ARE YOU READY TO FUMBLE?!!
Maybe it is stumble.
Could be rumble but most likely with HBO, it'll be fumble.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
One all time tits we often forget about, the chick Ramsay was banging before he married Sansa

• 1Like