GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently on vacation in Florida so I get to watch and complain with you autists live for once (instead of a day later).

It's gonna rock.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I saw some shit talking about the book version of Euron and apparently the show version is lame as shit by comparison. 😒

Arya 1/2 titty sideboob still felt weird and out of place in this show. Still looking forward to the show tonight hope the undead go ham on Winterfell. Gotta lot of shit to wrap up so let’s get the ball rollin.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Count me in the list of people who tentatively agree that they're gonna pull a swerve and have the NK not be part of the attack on Winterfell.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Prediction time?

Bran sacrifices himself with Melisandre to weaken the Night King (sadly HBO relates the Night King back to the Starks instead of keeping him as a force of nature).
Deaths tonight: Brienne, Tormund (Tormund knocks Jaime out of the way to try and save Brienne), Davos, Jorah, little Mormont, Grey Worm, Gendry, Podric, Beric, Theon, Ghost :)emoji_sob:)

Jon eventually sacrifices himself to kill the Night King. Jamie fucks/murders Cersei. Idk.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Count me in the list of people who tentatively agree that they're gonna pull a swerve and have the NK not be part of the attack on Winterfell.
seems likely, if NK is at WF he can infinite rez zombies and make it a futile battle which will kill absolutely everyone. they need people alive to chase NK to KL and bring everyone together for the epic showdown. you can only do that with a finite number of zombies at WF. so as i said several times already. WF is going to take a licking , but will keep on ticking. no pwnage here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
For you faggots saying Cersei isn’t a Baratheon monarch, the opening shows a Stag over her throne

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why didn’t anyone go;

”ahh shit they are on fire holy fuck we are all gonna die” or at least react to flames suddenly engulfing that many troops beyond “Nifty!”

That was cool though, I dug it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only hope for salvation is

Dany and Jon killing the Night King with their dragons

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The problem with series like this is you could watch seasons 1-7 a hundred times, but the final season kills 90% of the enjoyment of watching it again.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users