GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
On the one stump I'm going to really miss Ros' boobies.

On the other hand it's good to see littlefinger isn't a complete chump.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Beric, Thoros, and Melisandre definitely made for an interesting conversation. Especially Beric saying there is no "other side", only darkness. Can't imagine many people would stay devoted to their crazy fire god if they knew there was no afterlife.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm guessing that Margaery's seduction is going to fail and she will be hit or she will see Joffery going too far and murdering people, leading to the Tyrells poisoning him?

In the books they seem to kill him just based off Sansa's info.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I could see Varys showing the corpse of Ros to the QoT or Margaery. That would definitely set the stage of them wanting to kill him.

Cybsled

I could see Varys showing the corpse of Ros to the QoT or Margaery. That would definitely set the stage of them wanting to kill him.
I don't think it would be the murder alone that does it. They will probably test Joffrey to see if they can control it, or at the very least, not make themselves targets. If he fails on both counts, they will plan the assassination at that point. I guarantee Tomlin will show up during all this and cement their plot when they realize he fits their ideal husband canidate (sweet, uninterested in politics, easy to manipulate).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was amazed to learn this morning that Baelish's monologue at the end was never said in the book. It's such a perfect line for him and it highlights the story so well, it's surprising to think that GRRM didn't come up with it.

Brad2770

Since the first season, I have watched each episode at least twice before the next. With each new season I would rewatch the previous once again. So I'm curious, how many times do you guys watch each episode?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
about the same as lenas.

P.S. I am no nostradouce, sers. this friggin thread is like auschwitz. Auschwitz!

Sterling

El Presidente
Once or twice generally. Did a rewatch of S1 just before S2, then rewatched both just before S3 as well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just watch em the one time during the season then ill watch a few episodes again before the next season to refresh the memory

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I watch the episodes at least twice but there are some that I have watched many times. Battle of Blackwater Bay and the episode where Jaime lost his hand among them. I can't get with those saying this episode was boring. Yeah no HOLY SHIT moments but there was a lot of subtle points that happened that I liked.

- Having Cersei confirm that it was Joffrey who ordered Ser Mandon Moore to kill Tyrion during the battle of blackwater bay.
- Tywin besting the Queen of Thorns in a game of whose the baddest mother fucker of all.
- Jaime being told not to over play his hand again =)
- Lady Melisandre conversing with Thoris and finding out he was supposed to corrupt King Robert before he died and that there is a High Priest of the lord of light out there that is pulling the strings.
- Lady Melisandre taking Roberts bastard and telling Araya she sees all the eyes looking back at her that Araya is going to kill and that they will meet again some day.

There was a lot of cool subtle shit that happened in this episode.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Man this has to be one of the greatest scenes I've ever watched, ever. Chilling to the core. Baelish is like the Kefka of GoT. Surely to become the ultimate villain of the show.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Hate to put a damper on things, but the theory is that Oberyn poisoned Tywin. Oberyn Martell. Not Tyrell.The original post

sure, the Tyrells could probably have had a hand in it, but the Martells make more sense, and I don't see Prince Oberyn needing to work with the Tyrells or include them in his plans for a poisoning.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Baelish is such an awesome character. He's already done so many terrible things but I still like him. Dude knows how to play the game.