GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
some big leaks already out for episode 4 it seems. angryGOTfan on twitter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Those leaks are hilarious. ROFL.

An ending that may put the Dark Tower to shame.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
I don't see it on IRC yet.

Per Freefolk, the Thai leakers are holding the episode for ransom...they claim to have episode 5, too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Those leaks are hilarious. ROFL.

An ending that may put the Dark Tower to shame.
Image result for fucking thing sucks gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Damn, Preston proposed an amazing potential ending.

First, he notes, the "a song of ice and fire" is taken from a Robert Frost poem.
Fire and Ice by Robert Frost

The poem is alluding to the two proposed "end of the world scenarios, sun burning out, and Earth freezing, or molten core exploding. (could also be heat death of universe, and Sun going supernova. But, he also notes, that considering human Desire, and Hate, death by "fire" from War is most likely, and as such, death by ICE would be a good ending.

So, there. the Hamlet ending. they all die. every player. Not in Ice or Fire, but from hate and desire.

I think a lot of people have interpreted the “bittersweet” characterization of the ending as being most people dead, someone on the iron throne with no population to rule.

Initially I would have thought this to be because of the Night King fucking everyone up but he’s gone so YOLO.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
oh my lord, you dont mean the blowing the horn, reset the chessboard ending, do ya?

Yes, but in all honesty if Jon Snow blew the Horn of Winter and reset the Wall it would be a better ending then the shit we're about to eat tonight.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Per Freefolk, the Thai leakers are holding the episode for ransom...they claim to have episode 5, too.

Rofl, episode 5 leaked on india mobile sites, it's full indian and quality is shit (no pun intended).

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes, but in all honesty if Jon Snow blew the Horn of Winter and reset the Wall it would be a better ending then the shit we're about to eat tonight.
kinda, as it is, there is no reason to even have a wall anymore. the Freefolk have already been genocided down to just fucking tormund. the nasties in the Land of Always Winter were all converted to WW and they have also been wiped out. NK gone. we never saw Ice Spiders or Ice Dragons beside the one NK created.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nostradamus medal time

Bran becomes new Night King 2.0 from the mark and Sam becomes the keeper of knowledge 3 eye Raven or some shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

In a personal blog post updating his fans, the author of the books on which the show is based said:

"We have had five different GAME OF THRONES successor shows in development (I mislike the term "spinoffs") at HBO, and three of them are still moving forward nicely.

"The one I am not supposed to call THE LONG NIGHT will be shooting later this year, and two other shows remain in the script stage, but are edging closer."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nostradamus medal time

Bran becomes new Night King 2.0 from the mark and Sam becomes the keeper of knowledge 3 eye Raven or some shit.
how can the NK mark do something like that? he's dead, even Frodo and Bilbo only became Ring Junkies, they never started to become Sauron.

Maul

Dental Dammer
neither one of them will have a meaningful career after this show. They'll be relegated to meaningless B movies and guest spots on tv shows but mostly they'll be on the convention circuit where they charge 10 bucks for a signature and 20 bucks for the picture and where they keep telling the same stories about the show year after year. Think Mark Hamill
Well jokes on you because Sophie Turner is a big part of the critically acclaimed X-men seri.... oh wait.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
how can the NK mark do something like that? he's dead, even Frodo and Bilbo only became Ring Junkies, they never started to become Sauron.

Plus If Bran is the 3 Eyed Raven then how would he become the NK? I mean if he become NK, it's like instant endless night right? No more 3 Eyed Raven.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well jokes on you because Sophie Turner is a big part of the critically acclaimed X-men seri.... oh wait.

Sophie Turner is the next Lindsay Lohan. I bet she goes off her rocker in a few years after the GoT fame wears off.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users