GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ok, the season is horrible but somehow this picture from the last ep makes me wanna watch it

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

neither one of them will have a meaningful career after this show. They'll be relegated to meaningless B movies and guest spots on tv shows but mostly they'll be on the convention circuit where they charge 10 bucks for a signature and 20 bucks for the picture and where they keep telling the same stories about the show year after year. Think Mark Hamill

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
neither one of them will have a meaningful career after this show. They'll be relegated to meaningless B movies and guest spots on tv shows but mostly they'll be on the convention circuit where they charge 10 bucks for a signature and 20 bucks for the picture and where they keep telling the same stories about the show year after year. Think Mark Hamill
Mark Hamill had a good run as a voice actor as well. Still getting royalties from hugely popular movies 40 years later has to be bank as well.

Goatface

think maise has the best chance to not ruin other projects

Turner was terrible in Xmen

Emilia even worse in Terminator

-
Hamill at least has a full career as a voice actor

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Sansa might get something going. But she's getting absolutely silly with her makeup.

I don't see that Williams will. It's sad to say, but it's a matter of pretty.

It's hard to say based on one role how good of an actress either of them are.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Young Maisie was an amazing actor.

The evolution of the character from tomboy to cold assassin makes it harder for her to convey a full range of emotions

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yep. I was watching season 1 yesterday and the difference in performances between the two was obvious. Maise came off exactly as you'd expect the character to act, while Turner could only barely manage to look constantly pouty and weepy. She'll be sucking dicks for a fix within a decade like most shitty child actors.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Finally watched the episode with my wife. Her reaction was "That's it?". Mauler's video was spot on if hyperbolic. But that guy's critque of Captain Marvel was almost as long as the movie itself, so that's his shtick.

One thing I think he missed, and I think everyone else here too. This is how the episode should have ended.
6395cb24dc09c37c938ffc541d0290d4_400x400.jpeg

Seriously, why the fuck wasn't Bran and his area booby trapped to hell and back?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But that guy's critque of Captain Marvel was almost as long as the movie itself, so that's his shtick.

I've been watching 'captain marvel, an unbridled meh' in bits and pieces instead of actually watching captain marvel. the material he's working with is so bad that his shtick is barely even entertaining this time around, and i love his vids.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've been watching 'captain marvel, an unbridled meh' in bits and pieces instead of actually watching captain marvel. the material he's working with is so bad that his shtick is barely even entertaining this time around, and i love his vids.
I'm new to his channel, but that Captain Marvel vid was at least more entertaining than, I imagine, the movie itself.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Young Maisie was an amazing actor.

The evolution of the character from tomboy to cold assassin makes it harder for her to convey a full range of emotions

Yeah I think Maisie has a chance at doing more, but she's already been fucked by the New Mutants movie. Who knows if that will ever even get released now. Maybe it will be scrubbed from the world like the Corman Fantastic Four movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
his Black Panther review made me feel like he posts here. Maul Maul are you Mauler on youtube?

• 1Worf