GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dorne was the only place that welcomed her. Dorne had a big reason for moving against KL. plus she had House Tyrell and their troops as allies. its been a few years, please somebody fill me in why that whole subplot was abandoned and Dany ended up in the north?

Presumably because the Sand sluts hadn't actually solidified their control over Dorne after their retarded coup against Prince Doran so when Euron's teleporting fleet killed/captured them all, Dorne was reduced to nothing but chaos and effectively written out of the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Presumably because the Sand sluts hadn't actually solidified their control over Dorne after their retarded coup against Prince Doran so when Euron's teleporting fleet killed/captured them all, Dorne was reduced to nothing but chaos and effectively written out of the show.
bleh, thats just contrived bullshit, as fucking stupid as their version of Dorne was, they were still a major player in this story. everyone remembers the duel between Mountain and Oberyn. it makes no sense that they got completely written out for the remainder of the series. ditto Robin and The Vale.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw something on another site I didn't pick up on. Sansa was pimping out her bitches to the guys for info Littlefinger style. I went back and rewatched the scene and it sure looks like that's what she was doing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw something on another site I didn't pick up on. Sansa was pimping out her bitches to the guys for info Littlefinger style. I went back and rewatched the scene and it sure looks like that's what she was doing.
i saw that too, but she chose tormund, pod and hound? like they serve no tactical purpose.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
icqicanynnw21.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I remember seeing Sansa watching them closely but that's not really how I interpreted it, I think people are just desperate for more signs of Darth Sansa.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i saw that too, but she chose tormund, pod and hound? like they serve no tactical purpose.

Look who those people are around though. Tormund is pretty much leader of the Wildlings and friends with Jon. Pod is around Brienne, Jamie, and Tyrion. The Hound probably has some useful knowledge and hangs around Arya.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It clearly lookes like Sansa sent them to fuck The Hound and Tormund. She was basically watching them and egging the girls on. You can see it when the girl starts to go back to the Hound again.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I love how he just sent Ghost away without even saying goodbye. Ghost guarded his ass while he was dead! Worst dog owner ever!

He doesn't deserve the best of doggos....

The student... has become the master. And I suspect in the next episode or two we're going to see how strong her pimp hand is.

With that said...

This episode was crap. Serious "not even phoning it in anymore.. we're texting it in..." levels derpery.
A) Tormund flat out done wrong
B) I hope Ghost shit in his knapsack before he put it on his horse...
C) Jamie's redemption arc? What Redemption arc?
D) YATNF (Yet Another Teleporting Naval Fleet) which was apparently not spotted a mile away by the woman FLYING ARIEL RECONNAISSANCE?!?

At this point it's obvious they know nobody will not watch the last episodes so they're giving zero F's as long as the checks keep flowing to maintain their standing weekly orders of hookers and blow from amazon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I remember seeing Sansa watching them closely but that's not really how I interpreted it, I think people are just desperate for more signs of Darth Sansa.

I mean Sansa is playing games. She told Tyrion about Jon and sent that news spiraling out there.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Look who those people are around though. Tormund is pretty much leader of the Wildlings and friends with Jon. Pod is around Brienne, Jamie, and Tyrion. The Hound probably has some useful knowledge and hangs around Arya.
how many wildlings are alive? 5? 10? pod is a dipshit and if Sansa wanted to know something about jaime or tyrion, he just need ask brienne or arya who are already in her inner circle. fuck, she even blabbed to tyrion about jon's secret, so she trusts him too. i think Gavinpoo has the right of it, she might have sent those cupcakes over so they could just have a good time or to put manly babies in their babies. bitches always be thinking about that stuff.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know why you aren't seeing it, but Sansa is definitely working against Dany behind her back. Which is why she told Tyrion about Jon even after she swore to him she wouldn't. I mean she was pinned to Littlefinger the whole series and it's obvious she has learned from him and is playing the Game. She may not want the Iron Throne but she is definitely set on keeping the North.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
how many wildlings are alive? 5? 10? pod is a dipshit and if Sansa wanted to know something about jaime or tyrion, he just need ask brienne or arya who are already in her inner circle. fuck, she even blabbed to tyrion about jon's secret, so she trusts him too. i think Gavinpoo has the right of it, she might have sent those cupcakes over so they could just have a good time or to put manly babies in their babies. bitches always be thinking about that stuff.

Ya'll are trying to find sense in a place it no longer exists. The scene makes it obvious that Sansa is using them, despite it being nonsense. Remember: Shit writers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know why you aren't seeing it, but Sansa is definitely working against Dany behind her back.

Oh I don't disagree on this overall point, I just don't think she was whoring out northern wenches as spies. Pod is already sworn to Sansa by virtue of being Brienne's "squire", Tormund is a wildling who is heading back north anyway, and the Hound has been living as a goddamn vagabond since leaving King's Landing. If those wenches were trying to get busy with Dany's people, I'd believe it, but you're saying she's spying on what are her or Jon's people.

Dom may be right though, it may be yet another thing that falls under 'why do you expect this shit to not be retarded'

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know why you aren't seeing it, but Sansa is definitely working against Dany behind her back. Which is why she told Tyrion about Jon even after she swore to him she wouldn't. I mean she was pinned to Littlefinger the whole series and it's obvious she has learned from him and is playing the Game. She may not want the Iron Throne but she is definitely set on keeping the North.
I'm aware of this and i agree, she is trying some silly head games, but she doesnt need whores to get info from these people and they arent anyone to have beans to spill in the first place. the 3 most tactical people in the bunch are Tyrion, Jaime and Varys. Varys, no whores there Jaime hooked up with brienne and nobody got sent to Tyrion because she already has him in her pocket. even if she's using him, she already got him. those whores play no part in this other than a reward for saving winterfell.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just watching this now. That dragon death was dumb as fuck.

Jaime fucking the Westerosi Buck Angel was lol

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This show is approaching Dexter levels of ending on a bad note. It's not quite there, as I legit wasted at least 3 years of my life watching that bottom tier shit but c'mon guys, how did you manage to fuck this show up so savagely in 2.5 seasons? It's truly remarkable.

Bro, I don't know if anything could ever beat Dexter in terms of the last 3-4 terrible seasons of pure shit, and worse ending on the planet earth.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ok question and don't laugh, like the mid seasons when Dany is basically in Egypt and in a pyramid, is that part of the "7 kingdoms"? Or is that just a whole other part of earth that has nothing to do with the current story line?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ok question and don't laugh, like the mid seasons when Dany is basically in Egypt and in a pyramid, is that part of the "7 kingdoms"? Or is that just a whole other part of earth that has nothing to do with the current story line?

Different continent. Not part of the 7 kingdoms

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Different continent. The 7 kingdoms are on the western one:

• 2Like