GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys and @Szlia at what point tonight did Drogon run into logistics and modernity? When he wiped out the ENTIRE fleet that last week a small portion of wrecked him? An ENTIRE fleet armed with the "anti dragon tech" that they prepared and essos didn't which was CLEARLY the reason they won last time?
That is the true beauty of this show. They're so inconsistent, so very random with what is happening and so bad at it, that anyone who ever said anything about that show has been wrong at some point. No matter what, at some point they proved you wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

need a "when you play the game of thrones, you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" meme.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 10Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 11 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wait is that true?

I swear to god I fucking missed something with Bran, I never even realized how he was a worg or whatever the fuck.

You can read enough of the text in the first scene he's writing to know that's the content and they're rolled up in Raven scrolls. Next time he's writing those previous ones are gone so I think we can infer they were sent.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoyed this episode more than the previous ones, some things could have been written better but at least there was some progression and it was awesome visually.
I'm surprised some people view this as a fall from grace for Dany. She's always had a ruthless and morally questionable side to her (burning the witch, locking the guy and her servant in his own vault, inciting a slave revolt causing many slaves and civilians to die, Tarly-BBQ etc) and it usually comes out when following more level-headed advice has brought her to failure. Seemed very much in character for her to go "you know what, fuck all of you" on King's Landing.

Couple things I'd like to have seen different:

-Dany should have made Jon cut Varys' head off, maybe he's a bit uncertain about it but he does it anyway. Drives up the tension between Jon and Dany a bit more (since his character arc is now focused on his internal conflict between his pledge to her as his queen and his worry about her ruthless side showing up more and more)

-Scorpions should have never been in this show, they only added eyerolls in the previous episode and again in this one. Euron could have had a naval battle in the last episode instead. Dany could have torched the city with two dragons, maybe one goes down after it gets shot in the eye by some lucky archer, triggering her into unleasing her rage. Euron could have met Jamie in the Red Keep somewhere instead of washing ashore at exactly the right time. We'd end up at the same point in the story but with a lot less eyeroll.

-Bronn scene with the Tyrion and Jamie turns out to have been entirely useless, adding nothing but plot holes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They have full spoilers on r/freefolk by the way.

I read the ep5 and ep6 spoilers last night and all of the ep5 spoilers were detailed and true.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They have full spoilers on r/freefolk by the way.

I read the ep5 and ep6 spoilers last night and all of the ep5 spoilers were detailed and true.
yep, they have been there for a while now. everyone needs to get ready for the sunday hilarity. "i no longer want"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
We all know the majority of posters here have read the spoilers and know how this ends, given that this has been hot garbage, it's going to be hard to figure out how to handle spoilers on posts here. It's going to generate a lot of reports and already is. At this point I really don't want to go edit 20 of your posts. Please let's chill on predictions in general, at this point it makes you no more prophetic than guessing which number the count on sesame street was going to say next.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We all know the majority of posters here have read the spoilers and know how this ends, given that this has been hot garbage, it's going to be hard to figure out how to handle spoilers on posts here. It's going to generate a lot of reports and already is. At this point I really don't want to go edit 20 of your posts. Please let's chill on predictions in general, at this point it makes you no more prophetic than guessing which number the count on sesame street was going to say next.
It's okay. You can throw me under the bus and let everyone know Syrio pulls off his horse face and sits on the iron throne.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users