GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's okay. You can throw me under the bus and let everyone know Syrio pulls off his horse face and sits on the iron throne.
Wouldn't he have to have an in between face before getting back to Syrio. Perhaps its an opportunity to have Sarah Jessica Parker cameo on another HBO show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
We all know the majority of posters here have read the spoilers and know how this ends, given that this has been hot garbage, it's going to be hard to figure out how to handle spoilers on posts here. It's going to generate a lot of reports and already is. At this point I really don't want to go edit 20 of your posts. Please let's chill on predictions in general, at this point it makes you no more prophetic than guessing which number the count on sesame street was going to say next.
4 Four Whore Horsemen.

Clearly the count is going to say 4 because it rhymes with whore

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I KNEW this trigglodyte was going to have an opinion on the last episode.

• 1Worf

Caliane

I can't believe bran kills dany by flying a raven into her face, while shes flying around on Drogon.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone not wanting to be spoilered on this piece of shit deserves to be. We seriously have people reporting posts in this thread because they think the next episode is going to be some great narrative? Please, o butthurt posters, enlighten us as to what potential viewing experience is being ruined.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why didn't the Iron Fleet prevent their troops from landing on the beach?

Why was the beach not fortified?

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Thread name change to reflect spoiler policy.

READER BEWARE from here on out if you don't want to read possible spoilers.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's fan service in that they fought because what happened in the fight didn't matter at all. The battle was already lost. It was pointless aside from getting to see it.

Was anyone under the impression Cleganebowl was going to decide the war? It was always going to be fan service but it was one we all wanted. Think you're mostly on your own if you were expecting it to end any other way as far as that little drama went.

• 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Can you rephrase it to 'Beware of potential final ep spoilers' if your intent is not to sanction people openly posting the spoilers?
I could add all kinds of things like 'Beware of potential spoilers, trolls, memes, links, rickrolls, and Gavinmad', but I only have so much space.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I could add all kinds of things like 'Beware of potential spoilers, trolls, memes, links, rickrolls, and Gavinmad', but I only have so much space.

Could you stop being a cunt long enough to acknowledge that the current phrasing of the title suggests that it's ok to post the spoilers?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think they just totally fucked up the ending plot sequencing entirely. They could have structured the past two seasons better to allow for a more dynamic and interesting ending if they had fought off the first major invasion of the white walkers, but not kill the Night's King (maybe have him flee on the ice dragon?) Then do all the political Kings Landing bullshit while 'Winter' starts to starve the seven kingdoms, then have Jon and Co leave with Dany on the throne to go North to 'end' the Winter.

Then you could write whatever ending you wanted at that point. Jon, Bran, Sam, Ghost, Tormund, and a few others go North to kill the Night's King. Bran has to stay in the Land of Always Winter because reasons, to hold the Winter at bay for a time. Dany goes psycho after Jon leaves and the other lords turn on her/abandon her? Cersei and Euron regroup their forces to attack Dany, then Jon comes back (maybe even riding the fucking ice dragon) and pwns everyone before having to save KL from Mad Dany? That's a way better flow of events than what we got, while achieving the same basic thing. The way things are going now, with the white walkers already defeated, there's no reason for Jon having to take the black at the end of the series, which is always where it was heading from the start.