GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Oh man age is NOT being kind to her face. Without the giant wig her features are much too bold.

I didn't want to "knees to sharp" but I had similar thoughts. She's absolutely stunning sometimes in GoT, but in that interview... doesn't look that amazing!

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
all it would have taken is for him to have one line about joining the black and that it negated any claim he has to the throne. like, people can argue that he gave up any claim to stark lands and whatnot, but that he coulnd't have renounced his targaryen lineage because he didn't know about it, but at the end of the day he sticks with his "i gave all of that up"

except... people named him king in the north... though they didn't name him that due to his family ties... but again, THAT'S the angle he should be coming from. it doesn't matter if his life is a lie because he renounced whatever life he had.

I mean abdication is a thing, which is what he is basically doing. Pod just sang a song about a King who gave up his throne. The last time Jon took the black he was named King a few years later, so clearly nobody gives a shit about the Nights Watch oaths lol.

It just makes Varys plan so dumb. Like who the hell is going to back Jon Snow. Nobody knows who the hell he is and his proof is a weirdo magical brother and a book his best friend found. Why would any Lord back him, espeically wheen he's like fuck you I don't want it, instead of the lady with the army and the dragon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't want to "knees to sharp" but I had similar thoughts. She's absolutely stunning sometimes in GoT, but in that interview... doesn't look that amazing!
Personally, I think it's the hair. Its amazing how much a womans hair will affect her overall appearance.

long hair.png

david-and-emma.JPG

saitama.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It's for sure the hair.

Longer hair makes her features seem more proportional in comparison. Wit hair that short all you see are the features without them being framed.

It actually makes a difference. Chuck's 80's cutie there has a small mouth and a narrow bridge. That's why she can rock the short hair. Long hair on her would swallow her face.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My work/sleep schedule has me all fucked up on what day it is, so I thought it was Sunday... Been refreshing rarbg waiting for the torrent to hit to get this shit over with, and now I have to wait another 24 hours to put myself out of my misery with this shit.

• 1Worf

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found a pic with longer hairstyle in her own color. There's definitely something unusual about her looks. I always thought it was because the blonde wig clashed with her heavy dark eyebrows, but now I'm not sure what it is. She's pretty and something feels slightly off at the same time, I can't put my finger on what exactly though.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Found a pic with longer hairstyle in her own color. There's definitely something unusual about her looks. I always thought it was because the blonde wig clashed with her heavy dark eyebrows, but now I'm not sure what it is. She's pretty and something feels slightly off at the same time, I can't put my finger on what exactly though.

View attachment 208198
the smile helps, smiles are instinctual and important to us primates. its why we have a negative reaction to RBFs.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Oh fuck this show. How do people so bad at writing get hired as writers?

usually they suck cocks. A lot of cocks. Also Jew Mafia.
I actually went on imdb to see what D&D's had written before and holy fucking jesus.
Weiss had NO WRITING CREDITS. how the fuck did he get the job? Seriously. This does not make any sense
Benioff basically had written 25th Hour, Wolverine and Troy. Nothing spectacular. A run of a mill, utterly forgettable writer.
They must have some serious dirt on pedos who are high up enough in the hollywood food chain to grant them favors.

• 1WTF

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anne Hathaway still looks good with short hair.

Also Emilia Clark is infinitely better looking as a brunette.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Notice how the final season is getting more criticism and negative reviews than the Ghostbusters remake, TLJ etc, but nobody is linking that criticism to the alt-right, gamergate, white men etc

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Notice how the final season is getting more criticism and negative reviews than the Ghostbusters remake, TLJ etc, but nobody is linking that criticism to the alt-right, gamergate, white men etc
Uh you haven't been paying attention then. The feminist rallying call on that one is that fragile white men can't handle the thought of a strong female leader so they pictured her as insane instead and the realm will be saved by another god damn white male reeeeeeee

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

View attachment 208198
She looks 10x better as a brunette. She makes as plausible a blond as Idris Elba.

• 1Worf

Caliane

It's sad that rando's on the internet can make a shit scene so much better. It's still terrible motivation for her, but someone who's just making a meme who out-produces these people who are likely making millions for it?

It's pathetic, really.
eh, kindof. The problem is, this show does not do flashbacks, or internal monologues. well flashbacks are exclusively visions.
Book version, will I'm sure will be able to go into detail of what shes thinking and remembering, without her saying a word, if he goes this route.

This is a classic problem with translating comics into movies. Comics tend to have a TON of "thought bubbles".

So, doing it right is much more complex then that easy, inserting flashbacks. you have to rewrite the entire scene, with visual allegories so you the audience can be shown something SHES looking at, which will clearly remind you of something that happened, and thus tell you, SHES also remembering that same thing.
The red coat from Schindlers list.

Or they did need to give her some dialogue. "not enough". "thats all?" "not like this.."

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All you need is a little music to make it better

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Also, at ~34 second are those ravens flying toward the red keep?!

Just kidding, who the fuck cares

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why when Jon rode Rhaegal did Daenerys not question his ability to ride the dragon and put 2+2 together?

Why did nobody else point out that only Targaryens can ride dragons?

• 1Like