Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Arya should have just asked the iron island folks im sure theyve been west

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So worst finale in history? Has to at least be tied for first b/c I'm not sure anything can top it.

• 5Like
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Whata shit show. Jon gets fucked as the spoilers predicted. Everyone else gets what they wanted all along.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So fucking dumb. Nine years and we get what might be the most disappointing ending possible.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
WHY THE FUCK WOULD BRONN BE MASTER OF COIN

exactly, a two timing cut throat is now lord of the richest province and master of coin. mmmkk, just because he cut a deal with tyrion? Bran should of had him fried since Bran can "see" all his past crimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely the worst show ending ever. The hbo writers should be castrated and given to the unsullied as slave pets.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What was the point of Bran's heroes journey anyway? His powers were never useful for fuck all.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, what a shitshow of disappointment. Can't believe the spoilers were real. I will say the episode was actually decent all things considered until the Council of Who Gives a Fuck. The Dany death actually was shot pretty well.

Feel bad for Peter Dinklage. He killed it this season.

Can someone tell me why the fuck Jon goes to the Night's Watch? The Unsullied left Westeros. They don't mean shit anymore. Also, why does it even exist? "A place to send your shitty people" is retarded. And why did the gate close? Are the Free Men just not welcome again?

And I'm going to revisit my comment earlier this week regarding the spoiler. Bran's own words actually confirm it; he saw the future. He let it all go down so he could become king. He basically let King's Landing get wiped out for his own title. Someone (Gav?) said something about what could he have done...well, he could've had his fucking assassin sister kill her to spare everyone? I dunno. There's about 14 million other options. Bran is the selfish dickhole version of Dr Strange.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lost's ending was better.

At least it made sense.

Hey guys lets make king an autistic omnipresent demigod

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users