GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So 15 minutes to wrap up the mad queen leftovers from the previous episode and then on to the.... comic relief! Boy what a funny group of gagsters sitting around having a laugh discussing who should be the next king. And then just some real top notch comedy in the council room following. Hard to choose what part of tonight's episode got the most laughs across America but I'm gonna go with "What's West of Westeros?"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Lol im almost as dumb as drogon. Just realized he thought the throne killed her. What a fucking retard

The throne did kill her. It was her obsession and led to ruin. Drogon was the smartest guy in the room.

Glad to see they picked up on GRRMs original outline for a sequel where Arya goes looking for what's West of Westeros.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Like how the fuck was Dany allowing Jon to see her with no guards or at least him not having to surrender his weapons? She wouldn't be the least bit suspicious of the true heir? Tyrion even talked about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This just tells me that the lard ass doesn’t even know the basic story beats for his own ending.

People blame D&D, and rightfully so, but much of s6 and s7 were top notch with them. I bet they met with him and said “That’s...that’s how it’s ending?” Then walked out and phoned it in to get to Star Wars asap.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was the worst episode of any TV series finale ever made. Thread complete, lock it.

100% this. People should have until midnight to pile on this turd then lock the thread and never let it see light of day again. All of the most ridiculous theories these Youtubers and Chuk's weird vids had and in the end...any of them would have been superior to what they actually wrote.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always thought Jaqen would be more important to the story, kept waiting for a surprise return this season... eh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
This ending answers the question "What does a shit bazooka look like when it shoots something?"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Best part of the episode was the boss as fuck dude who tanked Dragon Fire to the fucking face and walked out of Kings Landing as if nothing fucking happened. All Hail Mr. Crispy!!!

Ending was dumb D&D ruined the whole fucking show the moment they killed off this man.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users