GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Brienne being on the council is also stupid.

What happened to her oath to protect Sansa?

I GUESS BRIENNE KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THAT OATH LIKE HOW DANY KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THE IRON FLEET

And the Starbucks cup

Great ending tho

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
bd35bprfq9z21.jpg

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It was in the CGI budget after all!

I'm going to miss all the autistic shitposting. I never would have thought that would be the best part of this show when it first started.

We can't close the thread until someone asks how everyone teleported to KL's for the meeting to select Bran as King because they didn't pay attention to Tyrion talking about how he's had weeks to think about things as a prisoner...

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Boy, nothing inspires hope for the future after all this shit by having to follow your new king named “The Broken”.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
We can't close the thread until someone asks how everyone teleported to KL's for the meeting to select Bran as King because they didn't pay attention to Tyrion talking about how he's had weeks to think about things as a prisoner...

He didn't saw how many weeks though. It could have been 10, maybe 20 or more!

Burns

Script editions that didn't make it:

At the kingsmoot, not kingsmoot:

Sansa: Sorry Bran, I love you like a brother, but I choose the north.

Robin Arryn: WAIT, we can do that? I choose the North too...err the Eyrie.

_________

Aria talking with Jon after Danny's speech:

Aria: (talking about Danny, behind her back, literally) She's a killer, trust me, I can tell. (with the smoldering city filled with 1000's of corpses behind them)

Err, wait, that last one made it in.

All in all though, it might be the best episode of the last 4, so its got that going for it, which isn't saying much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also after the fight with the White Walkers I thought most of the Dothraki where dead same with the unsullied, how did they restock like 10x more than they have had previously after kings landing was burned?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I want to take a moment and remind everyone that as bad as this season and ending of GoT was; Westworld season two was worse. Like, the last few episodes were much worse.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Why does Davos offer the dickless people the chance to start their own house in the reach? They can’t start shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

So how did the Wall magically get resurrected after the undead Dragon fucked it over?

It goes without saying this last episode was a clusterfuck. It should just have ended after Drogon left with Dany. Drogon was the only cool thing left about the show.

Afaik, the hole in the wall is at Eastwatch by the Sea, whereas Jon went to fuckoff as a Wildling though the gate at Castle Black (which was sealed shut during one of the episodes, and impossible to get back open?). Castle Black is a 100 some miles west of Eastwatch, or some such.