GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Goatface

the citadel should have been tomb of all the stories
bran's story should have ended like The Book of Eli

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
How unstable could they make the future for the people , then elect a sterile noble from a NOW INDEPENDENT northern kingdom, as high king of the south. What in the world do they expect to happen when he dies? Another peaceful roundtable and elect a new king?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
kfZBTNP.png

• 13Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guy who people lugged around and died in the process of doing so , point taken

Best choice as king tho, he can smell every rat and threat coming. Bout as incorruptible as anyone could be too.

The powers of the Three Eyed Raven are dubious at best. They've changed what the powers are capable of throughout the show. First you couldn't see the future, then you could under certain circumstances but it had dire consequences. Who the fuck knows what he actually can see at this point. His character sucks.

And being omniscient doesn't make you incorruptible. If anything it makes you the most dangerous person alive. How do you stop someone who can literally see everything coming?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The powers of the Three Eyed Raven are dubious at best. They've changed what the powers are capable of throughout the show. First you couldn't see the future, then you could under certain circumstances but it had dire consequences. Who the fuck knows what he actually can see at this point. His character sucks.

And being omniscient doesn't make you incorruptible. If anything it makes you the most dangerous person alive. How do you stop someone who can literally see everything coming?

I suspect we begin building a list of things he actually DID do.

-- I think he confirmed the Littlefinger revelations, fairly significant but maybe not.
-- Possessed Hodor that one time to save them
-- was successfully lugged around
-- DID complete the 3 eyed raven dude's trainings? Can we call them trainings?
-- Perhaps successfully lure the Night King to his own doom by getting his arm grabbed in that vision. Remember, we have to realize everything he did was intentional... for all we know without the arm grab/burn the NK woulda had to tear everything down to find just him? Bran did say you have to let him come to me, no?

I know I'm missing stuff... he shoulda been much more in the show but maybe not. Perhaps his subtlety was the right move too? Look what happened to just about everyone who tried to stand out.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is actually more irritating here is that after two weeks, Sam could not find someone to mend his boots. A fucking Highlord of Westeros running around in cheap ten Ankh Morpork Dollar boots?

Are they buying second hand LARP shit for costume material at yardsales?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't watch this show, but damn I love the salt just gushing out of this debacle.

Also, Emilia Clark is a giant pretentious cunt with no acting ability of any kind, so seeing people hate on the character that she built her career on is extremely satisfying to my German Schaedenfruede. Seriously, that cunt has been terrible in everything, even was the worst part of that Han Soylo movie which kind of impressive in and of itself. Watching the armies of blue hairs who flicked their beans to Dany the last decade turn on her over stupid shit the writers did with her character tripping on their own dicks to speed up their hop to Disney (ironically to join the Star Wars franchise she recently shit up herself) is extremely satisfying. Maybe they will stop miscasting her in shit to jerk off nerd fanbases so she stops shitting up other things we enjoy.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is this dumb?
Jon even said it himself

8RqsEdW.png

The Night's Watch has no purpose at this point. The Wildlings are almost wiped out and no longer hostile, the big bad beyond the wall is gone. Now with the Wall no longer being part of the seven kingdoms, the supply of the Night's watch will fall solely on Kingdom Stark, who would quickly ask "why exactly are we arming and feeding hardened criminals with what little the land gives us?" - especially if westeros-wide recruitment continues. Deal with your own murderhobos, Dorne, Highgarden and so on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just setting up for their Jon/Tormund buddy cop spinoff

"Fire in the Land of Ice: The Last Targaryen"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Why is this dumb?
It's beyond dumb.
  • Who's enforcing it?
  • Why would anyone let him go?
  • Greyworm just lets him free and then sails for Naath?
  • Jon should have died either by:
    • Drogon
    • Lord of Light
    • Greyworm
  • Or Jon becomes King because Varys' letters actually mean something and other Lords accept Jon as the rightful heir.
  • Running into the Forest is the worst possible ending, concludes nothing for us, opens up 1000 more questions, and is purely for "the feels".

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just setting up for their Jon/Tormund buddy cop spinoff

"Fire in the Land of Ice: The Last Targaryen"

I wanted to point out Jon is the worst wingman and antibro of all time because he did not inform Tormund that the big woman is single again.

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users