GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean it was literally supposed to be 3 full seasons, not 2 short seasons. they left 13 or whatever episodes on the table to go do that star wars shit.
And then Kathleen Kennedy had her one moment of brilliance and fired those two faggots the morning after the final episode. Surprise!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yep

• 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And then Kathleen Kennedy had her one moment of brilliance and fired those two faggots the morning after the final episode. Surprise!

The faggots getting fired demonstrates how serious Disney takes hashtag trends. They really have maps of that shit.

A foot never hit an ass faster than it hit D&D. Note they never severed ties with Rian Johnson. He lost them 700m off TFA, plenty of reason but not enough hashtags.

#killD&D must have put it over the edge.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
well i guess we know at least the shit about drogon melting the iron throne down was fake shit. it still doesnt make a lick of sense how crippled bran gets from all the way beyond the wall to the throne. like how the fuck does that even work?
Someone who can see the future probably would have no problem navigating their way to that future.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the longer they wait to bring a new series, the more likely people will move on and forget this show. i think they're banking on that people will forget that all their favorite characters were turned to shit and will embrace new favorite characters like it never happened. i'm an optimist and would like to think people arent that dumb.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The next GOT series/spinoff is going to be hugely popular.

HBO might screw it up. They get 1 chance. If the 1st Season is found lacking then any future GOT is dead in the water.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Which is why that other prequel got killed off after HBO saw the pilot. It wasn't the follow up hit they needed in light of the main series backlash

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Did you think you'd get *one* book finished at least? Shame on you.
i think even the most die hard fans wrote his fat ass off years ago. i thought maybe he was actually working on finishing the books, not actually finishing them, but working on it. nope. he ditched that shit for good.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Would you turn down "mid 8 figures" for 5 years? There's really no upside to finishing the books now. He's already making tons of money and as long as he never releases his ending, everyone blames their disappointment on HBO.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2010 me : he’ll die choking on cheez whiz

2010 forum : boo this man

2021 me : he’ll die choking on cheez whiz

2021 forum: he’ll die choking on cheez whiz

Cybsled

Wasn't his background initially in TV script writing anyways? That has to be far easier than writing a novel. You basically concern yourself with dialogue and the character and some generalized world building/scene visualization. But if you want the characters eating a lavish meal, you can just say that and give some high level examples vs. needing to write a dozen pages of descriptive language on the shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

The four-time Emmy winner is also developing for HBO the series Who Fears Death (an adaptation of Nnedi Okorafor’s award-winning 2011 postapocalyptic novel) and Roadmarks (an adaptation of Roger Zelazny's 1979 fantasy novel), both of which he will executive produce.

who fears death.png

Why dis honkey working on something written by a queen?