GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Motherfucker what fucking part of stay away from zelazny reeeeeee didnt you understand?
"If by 'demon' you mean a malefic, supernatural creature, possessed of great powers, life span and the ability to temporarily assume virtually any shape—then the answer is no. This is the generally accepted definition, but it is untrue in one respect."

"Oh? And what may that be?"

"It is not a supernatural creature."

"But it is all those other things?"

"Yes."

"Then I fail to see what difference it makes whether it be supernatural or not—so long as it is malefic, possesses great powers and life span and has the ability to change its shape at will."

Lord of Light is the good stuff.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is the show that sparked the GRRM re-signing to a lucrative longterm contract after the trainwreck Season 8 and other failed pilot.

The value of the deal was so great there's no way this show is gonna suck ass. This should rock.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is that the writers or is it the actors doing a reading of the script? idk.
i assumed they were writers since production has just begun. they would have to write a script/outline first for the actors to read from. i dont know if casting has started yet. even then, reading your lines like this would still be pointless as zoom has a delay. that picture looks like a photo op to show how safe they all are. but as a writing or reading session its not a workable solution. maybe if they have a loudspeaker for the room , but there must be some fun echo in a room that size.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
i assumed they were writers since production has just begun. they would have to write a script/outline first for the actors to read from. i dont know if casting has started yet. even then, reading your lines like this would still be pointless as zoom has a delay. that picture looks like a photo op to show how safe they all are. but as a writing or reading session its not a workable solution. maybe if they have a loudspeaker for the room , but there must be some fun echo in a room that size.
I doubt HBO would greenlight a series without getting test footage / a Pilot and seeing a script.

Looks to be a reading since these are some of the cast
You can also google it and get like 10 names already cast

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I doubt HBO would greenlight a series without getting test footage / a Pilot and seeing a script.

Looks to be a reading since these are some of the cast
You can also google it and get like 10 names already cast
why do they need to be 20 feet apart? the supermarkets have a sheet of plastic separating the cashier from customer and they are a foot apart. are the supermarkets not safe? or are these people paranoid?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

fuck is up with that room lol
R06cad368a4aa78038a3fe18dd7271091

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

fuck is up with that room lol

This shit kills me. I literally work in an ER that sees covid all day and we don’t sit like that. I spend half my day within one foot of multiple nurses, in masked, talking shit. How these idiots setup six feet apart for photo ops makes my dick fall off.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fuck anything to do with this show, and fuck these retarded people in that video.

Yeah i'm still salty about what they did to this show.

200.gif

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still cant believe anyone is going to watch this assjackery after seeing what they did to the actual GoT TV series. but whatevr, none of this matters anymore anyway, its a dead franchise. keep kicking that corpse.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users