GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Goatface

to be completely fair, none of the cast of GoT are doing much of anything successful since the show ended in 2019. even Khaleesi herself, Emilia Clarke is only starring in lowest rated D+ shows.
the mouse is trying their best to make her big.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
She came to GoT as a Australian supermodel didn't she? Basically they pampered her and told her she was the sexiest thing alive when in reality to me she is a flat 5 at best. Short squirter west of westeros was more attractive to me as a 18-20 but now she has fallen into 2 fire pits. British style and woke joke.
The real attractive ones were given minor whore roles like the dog masters chick and the wildling which Jon Snow literally married in RL after she wiggled her butt to keep his dick warm in that one scene.

Add to it all, Sophie has the acting talent of a whiney high classed rock. She'd make a nice addition to Hunter's taste but that is about it.
Reminds me of another flat board chick who couldn't act and all the "media" hyped as a superstar going to the top forever and OMG she is sooooooo hot with here 2x4 body.
Cara Delevingne

Funny enough she actually got more attractive as she aged a bit in recent years and put on a few pounds to actually have an ass and tits but her ship sailed and work is minimal. Doesn't help that the media/mags propped her up as another Sophie to wet that whistle for Harvey but Harvey got caught raping hotel plants and now she can't even qualify for a Hunger Games.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the mouse is trying their best to make her big.
the Mouse has a hardon for most of the starring cast of GoT. Khaleesi was the girlboss in Solo and Secret Invasion. Brienne was the girlboss in the Disney Star Wars sequels. Jon Snow was something in that eternals movie, i havent watched it. Tyrion played a giant dwarf in Infinity Wars. i probably missed a few others.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the Mouse has a hardon for most of the starring cast of GoT. Khaleesi was the girlboss in Solo and Secret Invasion. Brienne was the girlboss in the Disney Star Wars sequels. Jon Snow was something in that eternals movie, i havent watched it. Tyrion played a giant dwarf in Infinity Wars. i probably missed a few others.
tyrion was the worst part of infinity war

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Jon Snow was also in the Gunpowder mini series which was based AF. It was decent.
Tyrion has been in lots of shit, the Infinity War shit was the worst of it. He does pretty good actually normally.
Ian Glen/Mormont did decent in Silo and The Colony.
Fat Samwell was ok in North Shore.
Littlefinger was pretty convincing in Those who wish me dead( AJ firefighter movie/save da kiiiiiid ) but not so much in King Arthur Legend of the Sword which short of the mouth music I actually love that movie.

So basically yup, the cunts just can't act. Sure hope they can fuck.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
successful would mean stardom, increased popularity, lots of money generated. mass appeal and approval of their roles. i dunno what your definition of success is.

Success isn't ever only defined as the top of a field or industry. 99% of successful filthy rich attorneys aren't somehow not successful because they aren't on TV or getting the game of Alan Dershowitz or Johnny Cochran.

Not to mention the dumb cunts from GoT especially have all the shit from your list. Just because we think they're dumb cunts and suck doesn't mean they don't actually even have mass appeal and approval of their roles.

You're basically saying star actors aren't successful according to the standards of society because you personally don't value their contributions. Yeah, we can agree they're worthless cunts, but it's idiotic to think our personal opinions are somehow suddenly what drives a society that routinely confers riches and privilege and praise beyond our wildest imagination even on people we know objectively suck at the job they're doing.

What's next, nobody in pop music is actually successful because grandpa Chuk doesn't like that kind of music? Try to think outside of your own dumb skull, old timer.

You've made a point so bad you made me defend actors. How dare you. How absolutely dare you.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She came to GoT as a Australian supermodel didn't she? Basically they pampered her and told her she was the sexiest thing alive when in reality to me she is a flat 5 at best. Short squirter west of westeros was more attractive to me as a 18-20 but now she has fallen into 2 fire pits.

What the fuck?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
he literally fucking said 'as a 18-20' in the post being quoted.
I don't think Sansa was "short squirter" or whatever the fuck his spaghetti brain meant by that. Or is he? Hard to tell what Grandpa Oldbased Simpson is rambling about most of the time.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're surprised the old creepy perv on the edge of dementia was into the 15 year old?

All of it, really. Does he really believe Sansa, who's English, was an "Australian super model" at 14 years old? And everyone telling her she's the sexiest thing alive, wtf is he talking and how doea that relate to anything?

Also, thinking the hobbit was more attractive at any point in her life is objectively wrong

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
You're surprised the old creepy perv on the edge of dementia was into the 15 year old?
I am anything but into her. I posted how disgusting it was all the media was fawning over her back when it happened. Endless stories how they were 10s.
You can use a thing called Google if you forgot. Seems my memory is better than yours!

Oldbased

> Than U
All of it, really. Does he really believe Sansa, who's English, was an "Australian super model" at 14 years old? And everyone telling her she's the sexiest thing alive, wtf is he talking and how doea that relate to anything?

Also, thinking the hobbit was more attractive at any point in her life is objectively wrong
I asked if she was Australian, it has been like 9 fucking years. The articles exist however making my point otherwise.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Success isn't ever only defined as the top of a field or industry. 99% of successful filthy rich attorneys aren't somehow not successful because they aren't on TV or getting the game of Alan Dershowitz or Johnny Cochran.

Not to mention the dumb cunts from GoT especially have all the shit from your list. Just because we think they're dumb cunts and suck doesn't mean they don't actually even have mass appeal and approval of their roles.

You're basically saying star actors aren't successful according to the standards of society because you personally don't value their contributions. Yeah, we can agree they're worthless cunts, but it's idiotic to think our personal opinions are somehow suddenly what drives a society that routinely confers riches and privilege and praise beyond our wildest imagination even on people we know objectively suck at the job they're doing.

What's next, nobody in pop music is actually successful because grandpa Chuk doesn't like that kind of music? Try to think outside of your own dumb skull, old timer.

You've made a point so bad you made me defend actors. How dare you. How absolutely dare you.
Who is a success? The ones with the lowest rated shows or the lowest grossing and least beloved films?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Didn't you just wtf his post, and now you're like no way was the one child ever more attractive than the other kid at any point in her life!

Good to know your objection was to calling her Australian and not the apparent very close scrutiny you gave those children on their attractiveness "at any point" in their lives.

Oldbased

> Than U
1694279985397.png

My confusion of her origins was likely due to location of many of the articles at the time. My point remains, They propped up the souless can't act bitch like they did Cara to cover the fact she is talentless.
Oddly enough I never gave enough shits to realize it was a different Sophie Turner at the time, just like I don't really today.
1694280207486.png

• 1Picard