GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Caliane

I think it was more the other way around. there were a ton of people that were still, "its still good, its still good" until s8 hit. then they had to admit its bad, and that woke them up, to look back and admit it had been bad for a while.

• 4Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The real magic of Season 8 is that it's so bad it distracts people from how bad Seasons 6 and 7 were.

And yet dragging the bad out still would have made the conclusions more palatable than the uncooked tripe we were expected to swallow.

Its the final conclusions to the arcs that really ruin the show. If they got to these conclusions slower with even a little more nuance and plot development, it wouldn't have stained season 1-5.

The damage would have been mitigated even if just by a few percent.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
the ice dragon and Wun Weg Wun was fucking cool visually though.
everything about why the blue fire-breathing "ice" dragon even existed was retarded though

Also, not sure why anyone would lump season 5 with 1-4. 1-4 were fantastic. Season 5 is good, but it's where the slow slide into shit really started. It had great moments (Hardhome obviously) but didn't maintain the start-to-finish quality of the first 4 seasons. The biggest offender is obviously the cartoon rescue mission in Dorne, but you've also got nonsense like basically every military decision Stannis made, Barristan's death, and Ramsay's 20 good men.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
everything about why the blue fire-breathing "ice" dragon even existed was retarded though

Also, not sure why anyone would lump season 5 with 1-4. 1-4 were fantastic. Season 5 is good, but it's where the slow slide into shit really started. It had great moments (Hardhome obviously) but didn't maintain the start-to-finish quality of the first 4 seasons. The biggest offender is obviously the cartoon rescue mission in Dorne, but you've also got nonsense like basically every military decision Stannis made, Barristan's death, and Ramsay's 20 good men.
yeah, s5 has got a lot of shitty in it. but the good still outweighs the bad. it still had all the fine bitches in it.
mVNcBrYu_400x400.jpg

i already know, Mist approves.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bitch, you haven't worked in 4years, and you have 2 kids at home
b694dd767162951b9056cb6dcd36f49b.jpg
are you fucking kidding? her life is complete. she tried to be a movie star and failed, she was good as the pouty little bitch on a famous TV show. then she grew up and now she has money and a normal life. she can walk away and live happily ever after. but nope, tossed her man aside for . for a career doing what? she should call her pal Maisie and ask how life post GoT is these days. bitch cant get a role in anything.

Goatface

she has done like 4 movies and 4 tv shows after GoT and will probably be able to milk it for another 5 years or so. she just doesn't seem to have any charisma.

don't know about Maisie, she seems like a better actress and can be prettied up, but seems to want to be quirky and odd.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best thing to ever happen to Jonas. Now that he's had fun with the Atomic Family that didnt work out, he can stop trying to be some picket fence type of dude and just fuck whoever he wants, whenever he wants. People give Leonardo DiCaprio shit, but I completely understand his point of view from where he sits in the world. As far as her? She looks fkn psycho now and has only gotten uglier with age.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
she has done like 4 movies and 4 tv shows after GoT and will probably be able to milk it for another 5 years or so. she just doesn't seem to have any charisma.

don't know about Maisie, she seems like a better actress and can be prettied up, but seems to want to be quirky and odd.
Gendry dodged a bullet when this bitch decided to sail away.

GettyImages-1238632504.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Sophie having her midlife crisis in her 20s. Oof

I did find it interesting that there was a prenup involved

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
she shaved her characteristic eyebrows and dyed her hair blonde. good luck with that.
Shes never been a looker and I felt sorry for the Blacksmith boy having to act that out. But I didnt imagine she could get uglier. She dyed her eyebrows and also cut them, from the looks of it. So now that shes all blonde, you can see the black heads on her face and the mustache coming through. She takes care of herself about as well as I would have expected.

Its weird how fame fucked up just about all of these actors to some extent. Outside of GOT- its like they lost their identity. Or they reclaimed it and that possibility is even scarier.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think it was more the other way around. there were a ton of people that were still, "its still good, its still good" until s8 hit. then they had to admit its bad, and that woke them up, to look back and admit it had been bad for a while.

I was in the weird "this is shit but everything else is shit so at least the few good parts are better than anything else on TV" train but even I bailed the last season and a half.

But there was something out the high points. AS bad as the show would get I would still see the Tower of Joy, Jon is Aegon Reveal, 2nd King in the North declaration and it would get me so fucking jazzed up they would get another 5 episodes of stupidity before that rush wore off.

Seriously, As asnnoying as that little girl has become in real life, when Lyanna Mormont shamed Lords Kerwin, Manderly and Glover and declared for Jon Snow, thats an all time scene. It helps that GOT had such amazing character actors in smaller roles (The main cast was Amazing the fist 5 then fell off as good actors characters died and the remaining were written poorly) but Lord glover was a great actor. Him telling off Jon and Sansa was a great scene when they came for aid. Then him repenting and asking forgiveness and redeclaring for House Stark was great.

It just blows my mind that you can have such talented acting ruined by faggots who hate their own show and audience.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The Episode north of the wall to get a live wight, STUPID.

The whole idea stupid.

The ending with Dany saving the day stupid. Dead dragon stupid.

But fuck if I didnt love the zombie bear scene, and you cant look back and tell me all of these characters coming together for the first time having quality scenes wasnt good in a vaccum.

the Hound and Tormunds interactions. AMAZING. Jon and Jorah. Great. Beric with Jon, Hound, Jorah, gendry great. it did a great job of accounting for alot of backstory that overlapped. but the driving force of the episode was pants on head retarded. If somehow this was an epsidoe where they were just leaving winterfell as t he same group to scout Eastwatch and ended up finding it overrun with White Walkers an fleeing would have been an all time episode. SOmething that made sense.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shes never been a looker and I felt sorry for the Blacksmith boy having to act that out. But I didnt imagine she could get uglier. She dyed her eyebrows and also cut them, from the looks of it. So now that shes all blonde, you can see the black heads on her face and the mustache coming through. She takes care of herself about as well as I would have expected.

Its weird how fame fucked up just about all of these actors to some extent. Outside of GOT- its like they lost their identity. Or they reclaimed it and that possibility is even scarier.
she's not fair skinned enough for blonde eyebrows or blonde hair. i hate when brunettes do that shit. men love brunettes, its not all about the blondes, you arent the next Barbie. i assume nobody is advising her on roles anymore and she's just playing it by ear. if not, then she needs to fire that person.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
bitch, you haven't worked in 4years, and you have 2 kids at home
b694dd767162951b9056cb6dcd36f49b.jpg

The kids are with Joe Jonas full time. Sounds OK right?

Problem with that is-- Joe Jonas is on tour right now. It's been 2 solid months of this. She hasn't seen her kids and he had no choice but to file the papers. There was literally no other option. Men rarely initiate divorce.

He's got basically full custody of newborns. This bitch is fucking trash.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users