GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i hate the daario/daeny subplot, but i also imagined him looking much different. middle guy with scar was also closer to what i had in my head of daario, not the white prettyboy they casted. i wonder if the non book readers will notice there is this white guy from essos, when everyone else seems to be olive skinned or negroid

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Titan's Bastard stole both scenes he was in.
This. I was half-hoping he'd somehow survive because he was so awesome.

Looks aside, I think the portrayal of Daario is on the right track; the guy playing him certainly has Daario's confidence and swagger.

Cybsled

His eye contact level was also over 9000 during the bath scene. That takes some discipline.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
i've said this before, but it's hard to really grasp the scope of these conflicts because most scenes are interior shots and there's so much going on. it really doesn't feel like there's a war going on. although robb stark is an annoying character, he's pretty much a minor one at this point.

Chris

Potato del Grande
balon was first to die, then robb then joff. i feel kinda bad that the show said robb will die along with balon and joff. they made it very clear this week that joffrey is on borrowed time they didnt need to toss in robb. i dont think even in the books they did that.
They did exactly that.

Actually, they haven't portrayed any of the people on the other side of the world as how they are described in the book. This goes to Dany herself, they don't have her wearing a Tokar (I think that's how it's spelled).

Titan's Bastard stole both scenes he was in.
She wore one when she freed the slaves, minus floppy ears.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dany's acting, I think, has gotten better as well. She pulled off flustered extremely well on the two separate occasions where Daario surprised her.

That said, the actor playing Titan's Bastard was both perfect and awesome, extremely entertaining. And I agree with the casting changes for Daario, It's a chick storyline, they needed an actor that would tap into the inner 16 year old girl in every woman watching.

But really, between the hot-ass whore with the amazing tits in the merc camp and seeing both Dany and Melisandre naked (along with attack attack talisa butt of awesomeness on the previous episode) I am more than happy with the amount of sex in this show, and I'll let the stupid romance subplot slide.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
between the hot-ass whore with the amazing tits in the merc camp
Nice to see whoever that hot piece of ass was not get undersold by everyone in comparison to Dany and Melisandre. Melisandre is just pure fucking sex when she gets naked though.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
I found it interesting that Joffrey referred to himself as a Lannister when he was talking to Sansa. I wonder if that means he knows now for a fact/accepts that he is a bastard child of Jaime and that he is not a baratheon or if I'm reading too much into it.
I dont think you're reading into this too much at all. I think that was the show's way of letting us know Joffrey acknowledges that his father is most likely Jaime..But again it could just be that he is identifying more with his Lannister side and his Mothers family.

At least that's how I initially interpreted it. I think Joffrey may be a little more cunning than he gets credit for (yuck I know)...not so much tactically but when it comes to keeping the throne. Killing off bastard babies etc..

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I dont think you're reading into this too much at all. I think that was the show's way of letting us know Joffrey acknowledges that his father is most likely Jaime..But again it could just be that he is identifying more with his Lannister side and his Mothers family.

At least that's how I initially interpreted it. I think Joffrey may be a little more cunning than he gets credit for (yuck I know)...not so much tactically but when it comes to keeping the throne. Killing off bastard babies etc..
I think it's more like that there is only one Baratheon alive, Stannis. You could count his daughter I guess. He is just embracing his mother's side since all of his father's side is dead or a traitor.

I don't feel like it's showing Joffrey embracing his Lannister side because he knows the rumors are true at all.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
^
absolute hotness.

awesome episode. the second sons leader guy was badass, was expecting to see much more of him, but nope. he's headless all of a sudden.

i'm sure joffrey thinks the rumors about jaime are the vilest, most untruthful shit ever. i don't think he knows at all, or at least is in complete denial, if even.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anybody else think the Lieutenant of the Second Sons could be Jagen Hgar wearing a different face(the assassin who helped Arya)? Seemed personality wise and the way he looks could be a connection there. Fucking love the show for these moments, trying to make connections to episodes past.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So based on Daario's facial structure I have come to the conclusion that Benjen is now a Faceless Man.