GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What about that chick that plays Robb Stark's wife? What about Jon Snow's woman? What about Marge Tyrell when she's keeping the perma-smirk to a minimum? What about Dany's translator?
Margaery is cute, and I wouldn't turn her down.. but that smirk. Also the way she talks, it would make me want to kill myself.

Ygritte I don't find all that attractive. Maybe if I was with a bunch of savages she would look like a goddamn supermodel, but doesn't do much for me.

Talisa is great too.. but Emilia Clarke, mmm. HNNNNGGGHH

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They've done a good job avoiding uggos besides that cross-eyed retard Theon banged on the boat last season.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Looked more like a spearhead to me, but regardless of that, why the hell should he have more than one?
When they found the dragon glass weapon cache, there were a lot if them, looked like way more than one dagger per man.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm glad they didn't go with the colored beard for Daario. I don't think that would have translated very well to TV. I like the casting choice for Daario, although I'm not looking forward to the teenage love story between him and Dany. Hopefully they keep that to a minimum; there is already hardly any time for the "meaty" storylines as it is.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't mind the casting for Daario at all, I think he portrayed the character pretty well actually. We'll have to see if that storyline can be made any less fucking sappy on the show than it was in the books, though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That was my thought as well. They probably tried the blue beard and realized that he just looked ridiculous which would make it hard to sell Dany falling for him. Hardly an important detail one way or the other.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
They've done a good job avoiding uggos besides that cross-eyed retard Theon banged on the boat last season.
I would have fucked that retard chick so hard. Just saying.

rrr_img_25501.jpg

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dany, her translator, and Ygritte are all a notch above the rest for me at least. Not looking forward to the two week wait for episode 9 now
frown.png

Agraza

Registered Hutt
What ... the ... fuck ... Did they do to Daario? Jesus christ he looks like a young ugly version of Fabio. That is no where near how I pictured him and the mother fucker is straight up missing a beard. They talk about him dying his beard so often in the book.
Yea, I was thinking Daario was the center one at first. This guy doesn't really fit my concept of him.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually, they haven't portrayed any of the people on the other side of the world as how they are described in the book. This goes to Dany herself, they don't have her wearing a Tokar (I think that's how it's spelled).

Titan's Bastard stole both scenes he was in.