GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
My apologies then. I thought it was a stretch to know Stannis demanded a demonstration solely based on the TV show. My bad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lightning Lord Power is not a thing. Red god or Rhyllor is what thanos and mel follow. It was mentioned in the show. In westeros they follow the 7 gods

khalid

Unelected Mod
To be fair, Astro is so often wrong in the Spoiler thread about the books that I'm not really sure anything he says can really be called a spoiler.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah, but thanos keeps going on about death and some rings until wolverine and robot-spider chewbacca interrupt them.

starwarsVIIposter.jpeg

shut up astro.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I've never read the books and it seemed fairly obvious she was going to do some 'black magic lite' to show it works. What exactly is going to happen to the 3 names she said, I haven't the foggiest. If they all die, you would think she doesn't need to sacrifice Gendry at all then, if a single drop is enough to pull of some murdering hijinx. I'd imagine some bad 'stuff' happens to all the names, but not sure what.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Lightning Lord Power is not a thing. Red god or Rhyllor is what thanos and mel follow. It was mentioned in the show. In westeros they follow the 7 gods
Nobody knows wtf you are talking about over in the spoiler-free thread, which is probably a good thing.

Lightning Lord= Beric Dondarrion (his sigil is lightning)

Lord of Light= R'hllor, alternatively known as the Lord of Light, and the Red God

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Chuk is terrible at spelling but he's not spoiling anything. The name R'hllor (misspelled in the subtitles as R'hollor) is mentioned specifically between Melisandre and Thoros when speaking during "The Climb" episode.

rrr_img_25754.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nobody knows wtf you are talking about over in the spoiler-free thread, which is probably a good thing.

Lightning Lord= Beric Dondarrion (his sigil is lightning)

Lord of Light R'hllor, alternatively known as the Lord of Light, and the Red God
people are calling thanos and mels magic "lightning lord power" rhllor or however fuck its spelled was already mentioned and discussed on the show 2 episodes ago. No reason for people to be calling it that when clearly dondarion is no god.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
A.) I think people are just getting "Lightning Lord" and "Lord of Light" confused with each other.

B.) I am not sure that Dondarrion has specifically been referred to as the Lightning Lord in the show (could constitute a spoiler).

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Still amazed Astrotard didn't know the difference between the white walkers/Others and wights. But not that amazed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know the difference, I just thought when I brought it up earlier in the year I was being shot down. So I went with the wights and Others are just different breeds of the same species.