GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah not sure what more you could want in red hair.
Rose+Leslie+Anna+Karenina+MPRC+5.jpg
QUOTE]red pubes

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Anyone Got the youtube link for that Idiot fan that went Nuts when Ned Stark died?

Their is reason i want it.

I am talking about that Black Guy Fan, that had not read the books, goes fucking crazy on youtube when Ned dies.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Yah I found that one, But thought he had the extended version after where he just rants and raves for 30 mins or longer?

Could Sworn their was 2nd one where he says he wont watch the show anymore lol.

We need to Find this guy and have Live Stream from his house for Season 3 Red Wedding when Rob is Ganked lol, lol he fucking flip out.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Didn't he come to the attention of the GoT team and he got a signed poster in the mail from most of the cast including Sean Bean that led to another video breakdown?

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Someone Link the Season 3 Trailer when they show that shit this weekend please.

I will link it if see it 1st. FYI

If not whoever please link.

We do not know if it be on HBO this weekend but its Rumored to be.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cancel a few MMO subscriptions and buy HBO, dude.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Cancel a few MMO subscriptions and buy HBO, dude.
We have every channel, My post was whoever sees it or find its 1st to post it, as im dieing to see it.

But I have better things to do then to camp for the HBO may or may not happen this weekend Previews on TV.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol ygrettes hair still looks brownish red in that new video teaser. i guess it will look better in the actual episode. im glad they actually filmed in iceland and didnt greenscreen that shit. though i hope they didnt piss their budget away on locations.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's fucking Iceland, there is zero money there. The only expensive part is flying there!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
isnt iceland like one of the richest countries in the world? i would assume its uber fucking expensive to get a crew+actors there with hotels and transportation for any length of time.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol ygrettes hair still looks brownish red in that new video teaser. i guess it will look better in the actual episode.
astrocreep, her hair is fucking dirty, she lives in a goddamn tent. Give it a rest man - at least they got a red head for the part...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
BUT IT IN THE BOOK IT WAS TOUCHED BY FIRE THIS IS GOING TO RUIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE SHOW. FUCK