GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
astrocreep, her hair is fucking dirty, she lives in a goddamn tent. Give it a rest man - at least they got a red head for the part...
lol some of you get all butthurt over piddly shit. All I said was her hair in those teasers doesnt look very red. her hair is very red in that above picture, so it could just be the lighting. Even if in the show it looks the same as the teaser its still not a problem. I just imagined her as redder hair. Pretty much like the girl in The Brave's hair looked.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think it would look pretty lame if her hair was a nice clean and shiny red while everyone else was dirty and covered in snow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont mind either, its you guys all up in my ass because i said i imagined her hair redder. go back at my posts where i said anything other than that.

edit
and as i said its no big deal. even jon snow when looking upon melisandre for the first time thought something to the effect where as yrgittes hair was touched by fire it was nothing compared to mel's bright as fuck red hair. so can we move on now and crawl out of my bunghole over every little thing?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm getting stoked
wink.png

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
http://winteriscoming.net/2013/02/br...deal-with-hbo/

Fuck,Fuck,Goddammit,Fuck.

Normally would be happy about that but im sorry that Fat Old Fuck will never finish book 6 alone before 2020 add to it more commitments to other projects and His Food tour signings, I mean Book tours lol.
He probally going to die due to his being overweight.
I dont want this to happen, But hell book 6 is no where near close, then he needs book 7 to finish it we assume.
However their could be book 8 needed to close it out and flesh out the proper ending.

What dont get is correct me if im wrong, when he had book 5 come out, did he not have like 500-700 pages cut out of that he was going to put into book 6?
If so why is this fuck not like 1 year away from the book 6 coming out.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Hah. I came to terms with the fact that the series is never going to be finished a while ago. Best case scenario, he gets Winds of Winter out before his heart gives out, and then someone picks it up after that, ala Sanderson/WoT. Even then I'd be surprised, he obviously isn't all that interested in wrapping it up.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
He'll finish it up and in 2 books. Last two will be like SOS, only hard slog left is Dany herding her army along the Demon's road, everything else will be wall wall epic.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Martin makes it hard to be a fan of his writing. Whatever. If we get a Dunk & Egg series out of this it will have been worth it.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
He'll finish it up and in 2 books. Last two will be like SOS, only hard slog left is Dany herding her army along the Demon's road, everything else will be wall wall epic.
Sure, keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you hadn't figured out that GRRM was tired of writing about Game of Thrones before this and trying to do anything other than writing new SoIaF content, you should have opened your eyes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you hadn't figured out that GRRM was tired of writing about Game of Thrones before this and trying to do anything other than writing new SoIaF content, you should have opened your eyes.
Don't go ruining my pretty little world with reality.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
for that to happen each book will have to be malazan sized or larger. and the next book will have to stop introducing new characters and finish developing the ones we got. then next book shit goes down. and if he does pull that off, i guarantee you people will not be satisfied. because it will feel rushed and character will get overlooked. need at least 1 and a half to two more books to finish developing these characters into what they are intended to do and another book or so to resolve everything.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its where jaime saves brienne. Vargo has her in the bearpit fighting the bear with a practice sword and jaime swoops in and saves her and the people hes convinced hes worth more alive than dead then kill the bear and take them both to KL

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Jaime actually goes back for her from Roose's camp with Walton. Saves her and they leave.