GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they really dropped the fucking ball this season by only delivering 10 50ish minute episodes. do they still not have faith that this show can carry for 13 episode or 90 minutes? its not like adding 30 extra minutes to each show will cost much more. they already spent the cash on location, crew and cast. might as well milk some mileage out of those bastards while you got em.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some guy on IMDB has posted that he watched the episode, and explained the ending scene in detail. Sounds pretty good.

Chuk, increasing the showtime by 30 minutes would increase the needed budget by over 50% and this is already on the list of some of the most expensive TV shows ever.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some guy on IMDB has posted that he watched the episode, and explained the ending scene in detail. Sounds pretty good.

Chuk, increasing the showtime by 30 minutes would increase the needed budget by over 50% and this is already on the list of some of the most expensive TV shows ever.
Link? Trying to find it. Only saw a thread where a guy said he sat there stunned, and the final shot was haunting. I just want to know if they show Robb with wolf head, and Arya.

khalid

Unelected Mod
if they show Robb with wolf head
I keep seeing people mention this, but we don't even see that in the book except in a Dany vision in book 2. I seriously doubt we will see anything of the sort.

Though I do look forward to all the people who will complain how the RW was "ruined" because they didn't see something that wasn't even in the book.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm slightly concerned because there's no mention of Cat scratching her face up :/ probably for the same reasons that Tyrion still has a nose.
Do you really think the scratch scene would work without internal monologue? I don't think it would and hope that it is left out. Though if it is gone, no matter how good the scene, I'm sure we will have "scratchgate".

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think an internal monologue could be done well, especially in a show that doesn't normally have them. This would have been the perfect opportunity.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Also, supposedly, episode 10 will open with a shot of GW's head on Robbs body, sort of like how EP10 S1 began with ned's head/bloody sword. Sounds awesome.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
I keep seeing people mention this, but we don't even see that in the book except in a Dany vision in book 2. I seriously doubt we will see anything of the sort.

Though I do look forward to all the people who will complain how the RW was "ruined" because they didn't see something that wasn't even in the book.
Actually, it really does happen in the books. Technically, yes, the reader doesnt directly see Grey Wind's head on Robbs body, but there are numerous characters saying that it happened. Salladhor Saan tells it to davos/stannis for instance.

Edit: Also, the reader never hears about where they buried Robbs body, or witnesses grey wind get killed. Is he still alive omg?! Did Grey wind get away and we may have Un-Robb around?!

Ok last edit I swear, #2: Pulled this from the wiki, I think I may have slipped this bit in AFFC, Jamie VII:

Jaime Lannister asks Edwyn Frey what happened to Raynald during the Red Wedding. Edwyn reveals that Raynald, the "knight of seashells", freed Grey Wind from his chains when several Frey men-at-arms tried to kill the direwolf. However, while doing so Raynald was hit by several crossbow quarrels and fell into the river. Edwyn tells Jaime that Raynald's body was not specifically found amongst a thousand corpses afterward, but his trail of blood led to the river's steps.

Pretty interesting IMO, makes me wonder.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Actually, it really does happen in the books.
No shit it happened in the books. I'm saying we didn't "see" it from any POV characters during the actual Red Wedding and it only happens afterwards. The only POV character that actually "sees" it is Dany in the House of the Undying. However, I fully expect people to complain that the scene is ruined because they didn't see it during the scene.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea faux-nerd girl is stupid hot.

is that Roose Bolton's sword laying on a Martell and Lannister flag at the top? or is that a Tyrell flag?

(i haven't read the books only played the LCG)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No shit it happened in the books. I'm saying we didn't "see" it from any POV characters during the actual Red Wedding and it only happens afterwards. The only POV character that actually "sees" it is Dany in the House of the Undying. However, I fully expect people to complain that the scene is ruined because they didn't see it during the scene.
You don't think it would lessen the impact of the scene? Defiling his body was one of the key details that made the red wedding so horrifying. I'm not sure why you think they won't show it, they would be crazy not to.