GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm actually pretty happy that no one is talking about it. The GoT non-spoiler thread is eerily quiet, and good thing. Anyone who treads anywhere near it is getting fucked up.
Soon.

rrr_img_27745.jpg

rrr_img_27745.jpg

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
My non-book reading friends all believe Robb Stark is going to be the destruction of house Lannister. They can't wait for Robb and his army of northmen to give the Lannisters what they deserve. I am looking forward to watching this episode with these guys.

These same guys also believe that now that dany has the second sons, she is ready to cross the ocean and take the iron throne.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deleted Araxen's post in the other thread. He didn't spoil anything, but it was "Been waiting six years for tomorrows episode, can't wait for the rage" or some such. No need to hint at shit that obviously.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, it certainly is better than the people that openly are saying shit like "The red wedding is coming!' and stuff like that on Winteriscoming.net. Still, its dumb because spoiling it in any way, even just saying the episode is going to make people freak out, ruins the inevitable freakout we want to see.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I don't understand the urge at all. The more clueless the spoiler-free crowd is, the more epic the reaction will be. Not hard to just stfu and get the popcorn ready.

Man, this shit is gonna hurt. Going to jump right online after the show to see the butthurt flowing forth on Twitter and such.

Does anyone know if this is going to be one of the rumored longer-than-an-hour episodes? I think I remember reading something about that...hopefully they've been "buying" time for it with nearly every episode ending at 9:55 this season.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of reactions, Tor's website has had someone reading and reviewing the books chapter by chapter recently. And they just put up their review Thursday of the Red Wedding and following Arya chapters.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/05/a-r...swords-part-30

After the cool clear breakdown of what happens is the commentary/thoughts. Here's how that part starts.

Fucking hell.

Fucking HELL.

FUCKING HELL, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING SHIT??

Fuck.

Fuck!

khalid

Unelected Mod
I was sitting next to my mom when she finished the Red Wedding chapter. She threw the book across the room, said she was DONE with the series, and then broke down into racking sobs.

I felt like a pretty bad son that day.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to mention that my wife said something about "red" implied that everyone will be slaughtered at the wedding. She didn't say that she thought it would only be Robb and his entourage or the Freys or whatever, just that it would be a "slaughter." I tried to throw her off the trail.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my TV Guide app says "Rains of Castamere" is only an hour long. we wouldnt want the Veep fans to have to wait 30 minutes to watch their shitfest.