GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember, Rob Split his armies to surprise Jaime's siege at River-Run. He was on the other side of the "green fork" and needed to be behind Jaime's position on the "red fork"--it would have taken 2 months to double back around the Fray's.
Right.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the new normal, adjust your jimmies accordingly.
VeHhIOM.jpg

VeHhIOM.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Charles Dance already pretty much confirmed in an interview he would die on the shitter, so i doubt he'd change that, but who knows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
that wasn't his entire army.
these aren't the books.
in the show before the wedding, him and cat are talking about what to do next. she says to take castley rock, he agrees but says he needs the freys.

Shit Wakandan did you even watch this episode?!
Well if the TV series is different enough that the decision to go to the wedding doesn't seem as mind-blowingly stupid in the show as it does in the book, I'll stop complaining about it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
you nerds need to stop getting so emotionally invested into fantasy characters. get a dog or something.

p.s. Sephiroth kills Aeris

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you REALLY think he would do something just to piss people off? The red wedding has massive implications and furthers the story line significantly for the better. Stop bitching and rather use that energy to be anxious about the upcoming episodes. If this were the end to Game of Thrones I could see you being angry, but there's like 6 fucking seasons left.
I don't see how massacring my favorite house is going to further the show. But you can't say, because this is the spoiler free thread. You guys might be OK with it that read the book, but right now millions of new jimmies are rustled.

I need you to cry with me, bro.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't see how massacring my favorite house is going to further the show. But you can't say, because this is the spoiler free thread. You guys might be OK with it that read the book, but right now millions of new jimmies are rustled.

I need you to cry with me, bro.
You'll just have to make do with Arya. Because she's the Stark that Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
First couple of episodes will be introduction of new characters, Red Viper, etc. 1-3 we'll see Dorne's impact on the politics of KL. 4 for the PW, 5-6 for reactions to it, including Davos sending Gendry off to protect him from Mel, and then reading the letter from the NW and convincing stannis to save the realm. Viper's Duel in 8. I believe the battle of the Wall will be Episode 9, ya know with stannis coming in out of left field to save the Night's Watch. This will Mirror up to S2E9 Blackwater very, very well.
Crossbow in 10 as the cliff hangar for the season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there are lots of podcasts about last night's ep. i usually listen to them while i do other stuff. you learn some interesting things too. i listened to one the other week that talked about the episode titled Second Sons having 2 meanings, it also focused on second sons of the characters on the show.
one of this week's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wUg3dQ3srk

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
I've never heard that shit referred to as The Purple Wedding until this page in this thread just now.

That shit be gay, yo.
I recently heard the name too but it really fits. Joffrey is poisoned with the Strangler, which is a purple crystal disguised as Amethysts in Sansa's jewelry. The Strangler cuases death by asphyxiation, making Joffrey turn purple. The Red Wedding was called such because of all the blood spilled, just as the Black Dinner was called such because a Black boar's head was served.