GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
In the books when Ned dies his ghost appears to all his children. He leaves a message for Jon with Arya. When Arya asks him why he can't deliver it himself he says he can only appear to his children or something similar. Basically Ned != Jon's dad. The only other Starks alive at that point were Lyanna and Benjen. So if he's truly of Stark blood, which Ned says he is, chances are he's Lyanna's son, and Rhaegar was hitting that all the damn time, which was what started the rebellion in the first place.
Man I think I need to read the books again as I don't remember any of that happening. Although it sounds awesome.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
rrr_img_28308.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The best part are the responses after it making fun of the guy with "no shit". Little do they know...

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't read the books completely (only through the 1st one atm) and yet I read both threads + wikipedia + anything else I can find. I don't understand the whole spoilers issue tbh... When you find out what happens to the characters, regardless of when, you are going to have somewhat of the same reaction to the information. Why do I need to follow everything chronologically? Makes no sense. I was just as intrigued about the Red Wedding when I initially read about it over a year ago. I probably heard someone in one of these threads mention it, then I wiki'd it and read even more about it due to curiosity & intrigue.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Why do I need to follow everything chronologically? Makes no sense.
Why do we even tell stories at all? What the fuck is suspense? Why don't we just tell the endings of stories?

You can't be fucking serious.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
A study about a few undergrads posted by an author that's been fired for not meeting editorial standards. Not saying it isn't true, but still. Fawe should at least be able to understand that some people enjoy the process.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't like spoilers because it ruins the suspense. I also hate authors who don't have their characters suffer any consequences because it removes the suspense. I KNOW that Drizzt will always be fine, and that's lame. It's the same shit with most TV shows. There are generally half a dozen sacred cows in a given action show that won't be hurt.

One of the most appealing things about GRRM is that I don't know what, where, and who.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A study about a few undergrads posted by an author that's been fired for not meeting editorial standards. Not saying it isn't true, but still. Fawe should at least be able to understand that some people enjoy the process.
I go through many acrobatics to avoid spoilers, just saying it's not as crazy an idea as it sounds to us who hate them.