GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So Jaime gets to see Joffrey die right in front of him. Sounds good to me. Fake hand doesn't look very gold though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is that video by the same guys that do epic rap battles of history? If so, I REALLY FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Do I even need to use spoilers in this thread? Haven't paid attention.

It has been a while since I read the books - is Joffrey's wedding, Tywin on the crapper, and Cat's corpse being found in the river...all next season stuff or is one of them going to happen, plausibly, in the finale? Pretty sure Tywin is next season since there will probably be an episode or two of Tyrion chilling in his cell after the wedding. The convo between he and Jamie I hope is as epic as I found it in the book. I suppose the can do Cat anytime, either as the ending scene, her corpse floating by the group, or first thing next season. Though I'm split on if I'd like to see the teaser of it, or keep it completely in the dark like the books and just have her appear

And I agree that the Frey's instantly became the most hated characters in the show, surpassing Joffrey for pure Evilness. Joffrey's just a spoiled douche...the Frey's are friggin evil.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
No, don't use spoiler tags in this thread.

None of that major shit will happen until next season. Maybe UnCat, if that even happens at all, but that also could be saved for next season (would have to be pretty quick though, considering that she gets her rez 3 days after the wedding...would be too confusing for the audience if they wait for an entire season).

khalid

Unelected Mod
Maybe UnCat, if that even happens at all, but that also could be saved for next season (would have to be pretty quick though, considering that she gets her rez 3 days after the wedding...would be too confusing for the audience if they wait for an entire season).
Why would it be too confusing? UnCat's rez is never seen in the books(oops). Now we might see it, but I could also see them surprise us with it and then, just like UnCat, have it explained that she was rezzed later. The only thing we might see before that is her body dumped in a river in e10.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Mr Rogers VS Mr T, Steve Jobs VS Bill Gates VS Hal9000, and of course Albert Einstein VS Steven Hawking were awesome. In fact I think i'm going to rewatch them now as it's been a while, thanks!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Babe Ruth vs Lance Armstrong is great as well.
biggrin.png

Mozart vs Skrillex is by far my favorite though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
TV viewers only care about Ned. They don't know for sure that Joffrey was behind Bran yet, and they don't care about Robert's bastards or whores.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're fucking retarded if you don't think that every show watcher doesn't hate the ever living shit out of Joffrey. The actor is perfect in portraying how much of a terrible person he is, from trying to drown Dontos in front of everyone to basically tortuing Sansa.

I can see the ending to this season being the showing of Rob/Deadwind, Jon making it back to Castle black as they see the Wildlings coming to the castle, Dany and her group starts moving out to see the taunting from Astapor of the slave children crucified pointing to the direction of the city, Jaime making it back to kings landing and seeing Cerci and their little bitch argument about how he doesn't want to fuck her anymore, and the show ending with a hand grabbing Catelyns floating lifeless body.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a mention of Cold Hands either.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
joffrey and the lannisters are already hated. but they will be overshadowed by the Freys for some time to come. especially after viewers see that image of Robb. animal lovers are gonna go fucking berserk.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just realized something. After almost 2 seasons of seeing Jamie all messed up and dirty and seeing his chracter transform into one most of us like...it's going to be weird to see him get back to Kings Landing (assuming he does) and getting all cleaned up again and looking like the guy we all hated before.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I could see Beric rezing Catelyn in the last 30 seconds of the episode and her eyes opening being the very last thing we see.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You kidding? He looked like a complete badass before. The fight with him and Ned in the street is awesome. I'd make sweet incenstial man love to him.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Of course she'll be back. It's basically a hooded figure except for a couple of scenes. They wont waste that reveal.