GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
http://quartermaester.info/

Probably the best GoT map on the nets. Very detailed, with spoiler control.
That map is really cool.

Image from next episode.

The King In The North
Let me be the first to say, I'm surprised that they decided to go with that. It obviously isn't a divergence from the book, but I guess with all the stuff they glossed over leading up to the Red Wedding... I dunno, I guess I felt like they did a pretty good job depicting the Freys as evil fucks and this is just "wasted" screen time.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if anyone in the no spoiler thread will be smart enough to put together pieces from the show (Roose sent his bastard son to take back Winterfell, Theon is being tortured and flayed) combined with Fedor's post in the thread about the Bolton/Dread Fort heritage and figure out who Ramsay Snow is. Not crying spoilers, just will be curious to see if anyone can put those pieces together.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if anyone in the no spoiler thread will be smart enough to put together pieces from the show (Roose sent his bastard son to take back Winterfell, Theon is being tortured and flayed) combined with Fedor's post in the thread about the Bolton/Dread Fort heritage and figure out who Ramsay Snow is. Not crying spoilers, just will be curious to see if anyone can put those pieces together.
Like a retard I unwittingly spoiled the identity of Ramsay Bolton to my wife early on in the season. I have a hard time remembering exactly what reveals have been shown to the strictly-show-watchers, and I was lamenting the torching of Winterfell by Bolton's bastard. It worked out alright because she didn't put it together than Roose Bolton was going to/had betrayed Robb to the Lannisters. She obviously knows now...

khalid

Unelected Mod
Bunch of people in the Unspoiled speculation thread on tvwithoutpity figured it out. Plenty of clues exist and if you are the type of person watching episodes multiple times, isn't too hard to figure out.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Image from next episode.

The King In The North
that is all kinds of wrong
frown.png
martin is a sick sick bastard.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Shouldn't Kevan Lannister already be more prevalent in the politics of the realm? His role feels light.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Very glad they decided to show that. Non-readers need to have the knife turned a bit while the wound is still fresh.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I started listening to the audio book of Storm of Swords a couple months ago when the show picked up again. Kevan is definitely in King's Landing attending small council meetings from the very beginning of the book. Hard to say when they'll introduce him to the show. Maybe next season now that we have a few less characters on screen.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shouldn't Kevan Lannister already be more prevalent in the politics of the realm? His role feels light.
They'll probably have him appear more next season, and present at Joffrey's wedding, to build him up to take over after Tywin dies. He doesn't become interesting until the last two books anyway.

Let me be the first to say, I'm surprised that they decided to go with that. It obviously isn't a divergence from the book, but I guess with all the stuff they glossed over leading up to the Red Wedding... I dunno, I guess I felt like they did a pretty good job depicting the Freys as evil fucks and this is just "wasted" screen time.
It's another crucial part to show how evil they really are, desecrating a corpse. It won't be a long scene at all and they'll probably show them tossing Cat in the river, too. TV viewers really need to hate the Freys so it's more satisfying when bad things start happening to them.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Cleganes sound clear, but is that certainly Jaime? Not sure who else it could be, but a pretty guy in golden armor is a bit more vague than "a dark hound".
Knight of Flowers (if he lives and isn't made completely ugly by his wound)

added: Though the golden armor might make that theory untenable I dunno. Not like Jaime and the Lannisters are the only people who can slap some gold trim on their armor though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wheel of time could make a decent series if they got rid of all the braid tugging and other useless shit.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Im a page or two late, but Ungregor isnt headless. They sent to Dorne the head of the dwarf that was presented to Cersei as a potential Tyrion. That dwarf had an unusually large head. That's just too convenient to pass up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wheel of time could make a decent series if they got rid of all the braid tugging and other useless shit.
So it would be a decent series if they got rid of the things that prevented it from being a decent series? NOWAI!
tongue.png

Sword of Truth was good up until like book 4.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think that gave me cancer.

Let me check.

Yup.

Definitely gave me cancer.