GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was a discussion vid from the red wedding posted, i cant find it to see if they did another for the final episode- it was amuseing.. had like 2 dudes, a dude that read the book and a chick just kinda chatting etc... and speaking of that.... WHO DIDNT CATCH ON TO THAT THE OPENING SHOWED WHERE WE WHERE GOING THAT EPISODE lol... and they have been lazy in that imo in s2 and 3...and the people on that video are like "and winterfell is smoking now during the intro! it was a foreshadowing" umm... its been smoeking since it was sacked like forever ago...

all that said, they where amusing...anyone able to toss me a link to it?
I've read this like 3 times and still don't fucking understand what you're trying to say.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
xadion is asking about that post show that the young turks have. it's some other series on their youtube channel i think.

iannis

Musty Nester
OH GOD PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK. THE THREAD TITLE IS WRONG PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK. OH GOD WHY MUST YOU CHANGE THINGS PUT IT BACK PUT IT BACK.

PUT IT BACK. THIS ISN'T RIGHT.

PUT IT BACK.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
how would joffrey know he wasnt important? The way he fought and presumably died to protect arya suggests he was more than some hireling. Sorry guys, youll have to come up with better reasons why syrio is dead.
Wakandan is you high, or just retarded? He's dead because he was facing an armed and armored member of the kings guard wearing no armor and wielding a broken wooden practice sword.

Ganthorn

N00b
There is literally no evidence that Jaqen=Syrio other than them both liking Arya and both of them having been in Braavos at some point. Maybe Samwell Tarly is Syrio.

It could well happen but speculating about it with so little evidence is dumb, even Mermen has quite a bit of evidence if you interpret it that way.
There are a lot of things that make it seem plausible. He seems to like Arya already. They never actually "show" Syrio dieing. He just tells her to run and then a faceless man ends up in the dungeon. Seems odd he would be there if he could just change is face at will. I think people think Syrio is captured and tossed in the dungeon and then when they are looking for random bad guys to send to the wall he becomes a random bad guy.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The real story is that Meera Reed is Syrio/Jaquen. Everything fits.

1) GRRM took special interest in the casting of Meera and Syrio.
2) Syrio and Meera both have curly hair in the tv show.
3) They have different ages and are of a different sex but it doesn't matter because he can change faces.
4) Both good at fighting.
5) Jaquen/Syrio both mentored Arya and Meera is mentoring Bran. Clear pattern of mentoring the starks.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The real story is that Meera Reed is Syrio/Jaquen. Everything fits.

1) GRRM took special interest in the casting of Meera and Syrio.
2) Syrio and Meera both have curly hair in the tv show.
3) They have different ages and are of a different sex but it doesn't matter because he can change faces.
4) Both good at fighting.
5) Jaquen/Syrio both mentored Arya and Meera is mentoring Bran. Clear pattern of mentoring the starks.
i'm convinced

khalid

Unelected Mod
Please note that this theory is consistent with the "original" Meera Reed being Jon Snow's twin. Jaquen just kills her and takes her place before she meets up with Bran.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
he's a myrman so of course he's from Myr. what the hell's wrong with you

btw liking the new thread titles. looks simple & clean.

Siliconemelons

my post, but both would be welcomed as well.
LOL

You can delete it, I was just being lazy and not wanting to sift though the 35 or so pages to find the video linked to find their home page to see if they did a post episode show on the finally. the rest was me commenting on some of the things they said during their RedWedding follow up show.

yes, the young turks...whomever they are...okay shifting through their stuff...

yeah seems they don't yet for episode 10...oh well, thanks all!

Edit: ahh there it is...but not on their channel... okay thanks all!

http://youtu.be/trpBnALXp2Y

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Benjen became Syrio became Jaqen became Daario. Also merman.
tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif