GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Hodor is a rejected White Walker. His mother told him that life is like a bowl of brown, you never know what you'll get.

He also likes to play with the rabbits.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What do you guys think about the renaming I did? It's a little hard to visually differentiate the two threads but I don't have any good ideas.
I wish you did it earlier. One morning, before coffee, I clicked the wrong thread and saw some major spoilers on who dies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wish you did it earlier. One morning, before coffee, I clicked the wrong thread and saw some major spoilers on who dies.
I wish someone could hang signs over peoples heads at the office. I remember a few years ago hearing ".. and then they cut off Jaime's sword hand" thanks guys.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm trying to wrap my head around one thing. Sansa still carries the name Stark, is still alive, yet her direwolf is dead. All the other dire wolves seem to mimic their masters. I realize it's probably some parallel to the fact that she's not really a Stark anymore, but I'm confused by it. She didn't take Tyrions name right? In the show they never showed her wolf die, can't remember in the book. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it, I wonder if it is alive somewhere.. lost.. like wherever Nymeria went off to.

Siliconemelons

Ned slit it's throat (implied, but it's dead)http://youtu.be/OOAC0qeGe9M?t=4m15s
Aye, that was a huge foreshadow that she is dead, she is a living dead and for a long time that is all sansa was- a body doing the motions and saying what she should say.

Its Arya's wolf that needs to wonder back into action after she made it run off so Joff would not have it killed (why sansas was killed)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Joff should flip the script and get Lady's body and put Robb's head on it and parade it around the castle

Siliconemelons

Joff should flip the script and get Lady's body and put Robb's head on it and parade it around the castle
It wouldent be that big of a wolf- they where about normal wolf size when hers was killed- not uber wirewolf omg size...but it would still be crule and turrble...so very joffery

Disp_sl

shitlord
At this point I think the bigger spoiler would be who actually lives. I'm going into season 4 expecting Walder Frey, Joffrey, the head Greyjoy dude, at least one of Daenerys' 3 guards, Roose Bolton, and maybe Cersei to die at the very least. Maybe not all in season 4, but within the next couple seasons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sneak peek of book 7: 700 pages describing snow falling on everyone's graves/bodies.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Can someone explain to me the role of Hodor in all this?
I thought it was obvious? Hodor was actually the bastard that Ned brought back and is in fact the son of Mance Rayder and Rhaella Targaryan, who of course had switched images with Lyanna Stark under the glamor of a red priestess. Thus Daenerys is actually a Stark and Hodor is obviously the prince that was promised being the union of two kingly lines - one of ice and one of fire. Of course this is why it's also said that his is thesongof ice and fire given Rhaella and Mance both are known for their musical obsession. Jon Snow is actually a bastard born of Old Nan's whore granddaughter and Benjen Stark. Or Mermen.