GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Needless

Toe Sucker
That 1 second of oberyn martell flipping around gave me wood. Oh god.
That duel is going to be fucking great

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
It's fun watching that, knowing the context for the scenes.

I especially liked when the red woman says "There is only one hell, the one we live in now" and it flashes to show Reek when she says the word "hell."

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The first episode is going to have to be pretty much nothing but pictures of food if it's going to match the book.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah not how I pictured it, hopefully they kill Joffrey in some outrageous drawn-out sequence to make up for it.
Pretty sure its described as being held in the throne room, so that probably is why lol
I don't get why they would make it outside but well see what they have in mind I guess, unless thats entirely unrelated?

Either way, now that i'm done the books.. i'm sad I have nothing more to read in the series. 82 days to go!?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks awesome.

My problem now is that each season that passes, I forget what the fuck happened in the books more and more. It's been what, like 3 or 4 years now since ADwD came out? I barely remember it, much less the previous books. Feels like I need to go back and read them all again, but they're just so long.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just get the audio books, Roy Dotrice is awesome and it made my commute much more awesome everyday. I actually might re-listen to all of the books just because he's the fuckin man.

Needless

Toe Sucker
W-w-what if Martin finished The Winds of Winter and released it along with the launch of this seasons TV show? or.. I guess ending is more realistic.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well, in my defense, I'm pretty sure Joffrey's wedding in the book was the most epic food description in the history of literature.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't wait for this serie to finish so I can finally start to watch it !
If they continue doing 1 season as ~half a book... then enjoy not watching the show for another 7-9 years.

Thats incredibly depressing actually.

Then again Martin will probably keel over long before that and HBO will end it in half the time with his back up plan lol

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
invisible snowmen stealth into the south and kill everyone. danny shows up just in time to take a shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks awesome.

My problem now is that each season that passes, I forget what the fuck happened in the books more and more. It's been what, like 3 or 4 years now since ADwD came out? I barely remember it, much less the previous books. Feels like I need to go back and read them all again, but they're just so long.
this is happening to me. i try to put the books out of my head because if i think about them i start getting antsy for the next one and then realize it will probably be another 5 or more years or never before this series is done. im just going to watch the show and if it reminds me of stuff i read i will comment on it. they already fucked up the reek stuff and they are really foreshadowing the fuck out of joffrey and tywin

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
pretty much certain it will continue as long as it makes money....never put it past them to milk it untill the cow is long dead. GRRM not done with next book? let's make some shit up and turn this book into 3 seasons.

Then they will pull Dunk and Egg off the shelves and slap a "from the creators of Game Of Thrones" on it and milk it some more...after that they will just make shit up out of the loose descriptions of what happens between Dunk and Egg and Game of Thrones, including the rise of Robert Baratheon....that's another 4 seasons...

and you know what? I wouldn't even mind....As long as they keep this quality going.