GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
that looks a lot bigger than i remember them being during this time frame...
Dany is further along in the book than the rest of the story on the show. It's all book 4 stuff, with Drogon going around killing livestock and eventually people.

iannis

Musty Nester
That Brienne giggle. So perfect.

She's so huge and not allowed to be girlish in normal ways. But she still manages to be girlish.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just because I just stumbled on it(it's 7 months old), and there's always debate about who would win fights in Westeros. The answer is Barristan Selmy. Barristan Selmy would win all the fights.

bTPl84Y.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, Syrio Forel could probably get the best of him with a wooden sword.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
bTPl84Y.jpg

This line and the kingsguard's reaction were one of my favorite shit-talking lines in the series.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree that of the living characters that are book-relevant, Barristan Selmy is probably the most deadly, but in the history of Westeros the lesser detailed allusions of characters we never really get to meet, I'd say Arthur Dayne is the baddest of them all.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Arthur Dayne had Morning. Selmy didn't have shit iirc.

The only reason I agree with you is because Selmy himself said that Dayne was the best, better than he.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would like to read a story by Martin about that battle at the Tower of Joy almost as much as the battle at the Trident with Rhaegar.