GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
g9hoO5X.gif

GoT deaths in 8bit Gifs - Imgur

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, but there wasn't much she did post-Red Wedding until she got on the ship, with the exception of the Inn fight. Probably a prudent move vs. her hating on The Hound for the entire season.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Let's be honest, it's going to go on until they run out of material that can be tentatively based on the books or until it loses enough viewers that it stops being profitable

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about plots on the show going beyond the books, even with Martin involved.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about plots on the show going beyond the books, even with Martin involved.
Show will end with Zombie Jon Snow & King Stannis having a nice conversation in front of the red keep after slaying The Great Other Bran.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I think it's a good thing. It's not like Martin's letting some random fan finish the show for him - these are professional story-tellers. Honestly, the way I've seen the books progress, I think Martin needs the help.