GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am rewatching all three seasons leading up to the new season. The books are already fading in my mind and I'm not taking the time to reread all 5000 pages of that so I'm just rewatching and hopefully that will keep me straight on everything.

Sulrn

Deuces
I retract my previous complaint. Got an email today that I was being refunded $5 on each of the two sets I ordered (one for me, one for my sister). My love affair with Amazon is back on. I did not contact them to complain, they just did it.
What the shit. I got no such email!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to be fair, a ton of people, gay or otherwise have been referring to it in that way. i guess its too hard to say Joffrey's wedding

khalid

Unelected Mod
Gay or not, they're faggots.
Why you hate the color purple bro?

We had this talk last year, but seriously, its going to be called the Purple Wedding, its what it is talked about on westeros.org and all the GoT sites. When it happens, the news articles about it will call it the Purple Wedding. So get with the program, be proud, be purple, be gay.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and while you guys were faggot hunting i hope you noticed some of the infoz he was slinging, episode 2 is joffrey's wedding.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I started watching that video for a minute but I don't get the point. It just seems like a rehash of what's in the books.

Also what's the problem with the naming convention of the purple wedding? The poison used to kill Joffrey is smuggled to the wedding in the purple amethyst hairnet of Sansa Stark, while the wine the king drinks is described first as dark red and soon after as purple. Joffrey's face turns red and then darker as he chokes from the poison.[2] Purple is also a color often associated with royalty.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nothing technically wrong with the term purple wedding cept its never referred to it as purple wedding in the books and it just sounds like somthing a hipster doofus would say. Still, its not something worth nerdraging over. That video has good infoz we all can appreciate.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'd say the people complaining about the event's obviously preferred nomenclature are the biggest faggots of all.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
2H6Lpl0.jpg

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I started watching that video for a minute but I don't get the point. It just seems like a rehash of what's in the books.

Also what's the problem with the fag faggy fag, I'm a faggot
That's all I understood from that post.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
PURPLE RAIN, PUUURPLE RAIIN... PURPLE RAIN, PUUURPLE RAIIN... PURPLE RAIN, PUUURPLE RAIIN...

/hooo-oooh oooh oooohh... hooo-oooh oooh oooohh... hooo-oooh oooh oooohhohohoho...
//doo-doot doo-doot doo do doo... doo-doot doo-doot doo do doo... doo-doot doo-doot doo do doo... DUNN DUNN DUNN DUN-DUN-DUN...

Yeah, better just call it Joffs wedding.