GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Surprised people are so upset that Oberyn is potentially bi-sexual, as if his badass-ness is somehow diminished by his sexual preference. Loras could cut down most men in King's Landing and the dude smokes pole all night: I don't give a shit at all.
If Astrocreep isn't upset about it, I'm not upset about it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused by people posting in both the spoiler and no spoiler thread and posting theories there. Is it trolling or something different?
I usually post a 'great episode love the hound!' in the other thread and a 'man it's going to suck when the hound becomes a monk or whatever'.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
can someone post a pic of the old Daario? I don't want to go google searching as i may unintentionally run into spoilers.

Needless

Toe Sucker
can someone post a pic of the old Daario? I don't want to go google searching as i may unintentionally run into spoilers.
Daario.jpg

I was still fine with this guy, from the description of the book i never got out of him being a large guy like most people draw him. Oh well lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Another thing that tonight made me notice, now that we're a year later real life time, is how little the age discrepancies / look of the actors is a factor. Arya has been so far removed from all the players that her looking older than book version is completely irrelevant. We'll see how Bran and Rickon go but they've been isolated from everyone as well and aging within their own little group. Initially it seemed like a bigger concern coming from the books.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, adding another neck beard to the show is meh, but whatever.
The Danny part of the show has always been the worst anyway.

On the flipside the shaven, and with that new terrible haircut Jaime Lannister makes him look about 50.

rrr_img_64300.jpg

Does no one else know about the Walkers coming yet? I thought that would have more focus this episode. Castle Black sent the ravens to everyone didn't they? Does only Stannis and company give a shit?
They're like mexicans. Everywhere ,and no one gives a shit.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rickon hasn't even showed back up in the books yet has he? Last I remember Davos was headed to whatever island Rickon was sent to. They can probably just get a new actor by the time he reappears and no one will even notice.

Szlia

That seems to be the point, with his story line becoming about his future or lack thereof.

More than not looking the same at all, what surprised me with the new Daario is that he did not move or talk in the same way at all. There was something distinguishly foreign about the old Daario and he also had a presence that seems kind of lost now (though we are judging on two short scenes - though the old Daario was maybe in 5 short scenes total - and in my mind he is still a struggling junkie keyboard player, as seen in Treme).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
No, Rickon is still gone in the books, and Bran's part is just finally starting to actually do something.

I personally can't wait to see Tywin get killed /shrug.

I think I'll have 2 chickens now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'd rather they just stray from the books and have "the adventures of arya and the hound"

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pure speculation:

Regarding the second blade Tywin made....It was shorter than the one he gave Jamie, I'm assuming he made it for his short son.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If Astrocreep isn't upset about it, I'm not upset about it.
Nah, i dont give a shit. I was playing Bejewelled Blitz during that scene. The one thing i did wonder though, will that Lannister bloke die from poisoning from Oberyn blade piercing his hand? Foreshadowing or later plotpoint?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife asked me if they re-cast Tyrion's squire. To me he looked a bit older, but definitely same person. My wife might be on crack.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I wish Dontos was in the show more than he was. Really hoping episode 2 is the big death scene and they don't span the wedding over 2 episodes or anything.
It is. Martin wrote episode 2 this season, and it is titled "The Lion and the Rose". I can't imagine they let it linger. Ep 5 is "The First of his Name", so Tommen has to be crowned by then.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Pure speculation:

Regarding the second blade Tywin made....It was shorter than the one he gave Jamie, I'm assuming he made it for his short son.
Have you been paying attention? Tywin would love to see Tyrion disowned if he could get away with it. He states outright that society sees Tyrion as his son but he NEVER has. Gift him one of the ~50 actually magical swords in the world? Hell Naw.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, i dont give a shit. I was playing Bejewelled Blitz during that scene. The one thing i did wonder though, will that Lannister bloke die from poisoning from Oberyn blade piercing his hand? Foreshadowing or later plotpoint?
I can totally see you with your laptop at the ready for a gay sex scene or your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed acting like it isn't happening.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He just disowned Jamie, leaving Tyrion as the heir to Casterly Rock. He also seems to tolerate Tyrion more and more after seeing how useful he is in diplomacy.

I suppose he could have made it for Joffery, but I highly doubt he would give it to that little shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Actually, Astro playing games while watching shows explains a lot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
More than not looking the same at all, what surprised me with the new Daario is that he did not move or talk in the same way at all. There was something distinguishly foreign about the old Daario and he also had a presence that seems kind of lost now (though we are judging on two short scenes - though the old Daario was maybe in 5 short scenes total - and in my mind he is still a struggling junkie keyboard player, as seen in Treme).
I agree. The old Daario seemed more like a wild card in his delivery and body language. It's only been three weeks since season three's finale right? He's already buddy-buddy with everyone? I think I'll get over it quickly, but I was pretty bummed at first. I hate when actors change mid-show.