GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it's pretty obvious the sword is for Tyrion.

As much as Tywin despises Tyrion for not being an ideal Lannister, he despises that little shit Joffery even more.
There have been many times last season i thought Tywin was going to slap the shit out of that brat.

But on the other hand the characters are very unconventional, so the sword could be a gift for Jofferys fail of a marriage.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My wife asked me if they re-cast Tyrion's squire. To me he looked a bit older, but definitely same person. My wife might be on crack.
yeah same guy, the did recast Daario. Supposedly the original Daario will be the new lead in Transporter movies, HUGE TV series to shitty action movie NO one will see....

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good first episode. Would of been nice if Oberyn was in the greeting party (as it was in the book) then in a whorehouse but HBO's gotta get that titty quota per episode. Hound/Arya were excellent, Daario is bad though. Has zero charm than the character in the books and Dany's dry ass dialogue makes it worse. I'm still curious how they are going to work with Jaimie being in KL before Joff has been killed. That scene with Brienne and Jaimie felt a little awkward for some reason.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oberyn is bisexual in the books, it is at least strongly implied but I'm pretty sure that it is outright said that he is.

In fact I think it's even the equivalent scene from the books, where Oberyn and Ellaria show off about their conquests (male and female) with Tyrion and ask about what the good brothels are in King's Landing. I could be wrong on it being mentioned there but it 100% is mentioned somewhere. I actually went "wtf" at the start of the brothel scene because there were no men there and wondered if they would make him straight.

hqdefault.jpg

...Americans.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah I dunno where the confusion comes from. Reading the books I got the sense that Oberyn pretty much fuckedeverything.

Column_sl

shitlord
Biggest thing to happen is Cersei now knows about Shae.

She loves torturing Tyrion, so that character may not live much longer.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'm still curious how they are going to work with Jaimie being in KL before Joff has been killed. That scene with Brienne and Jaimie felt a little awkward for some reason.
I suspect two things: One, Jamie will be guarding Joffrey when he dies, so he'll have to watch his son croak. Two, Brienne will be his training partner instead of Ilyn Payne (because that actor died, sadface).

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
With poisoned knives and buttsex.

edit: I have to say, the presentation of Oberyn's sexuality doesn't seem nearly as gratuitous as Loras and Renly were. Maybe because he's not a mincing little twink.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I suspect two things: One, Jamie will be guarding Joffrey when he dies, so he'll have to watch his son croak. Two, Brienne will be his training partner instead of Ilyn Payne (because that actor died, sadface).
They spoiled this in a trailer, Bronn is his new training partner.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oberyn stabs a guy, somehow the guy doesn't die from poison. Fuck this season sucks, done with this show.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oberyn stabs a guy, somehow the guy doesn't die from poison. Fuck this season sucks, done with this show.
Wait how do we know that he DIDN'T die of poison? Also what happens if he needs to use a knife in a non lethal way, to teach someone a lesson or carve a slice of chicken?

Pretty sure this guy has a poisoned spear prepared specifically for that battle, not poisoned everything.

rad

Lord of Guk
Sword is surely Joffery's. Tywin may despise him, but he's the embodiment of his lifes work: Lion's are #1.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can totally see you with your laptop at the ready for a gay sex scene or your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed acting like it isn't happening.
nope, wrong again, i had laptop open, i began playing BB (with game sounds off) when they had the brothel scene. so yeah i barely even saw the titties, but i heard everything. which actually makes it easier to follow because i would be distracted by the tittays.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm good with Daario being terrible. Might as well make all the Daenerys scenes just as painfully terrible on TV as they are to read in the book

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Women love Dany and her shitty romance dalliances. Sometimes you just have to admit that you are not audience they are looking for that section of the story and move on.

Column_sl

shitlord
If by embodiment of his lifes work you mean that his son and daughter fucked to make the abomination known as Joffery....