GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Astrotard... if this were your one instance where you wanted to argue something to death, you might get some people to listen to you... but this is what you do. You asperger out on the most mundane topics and make the artificial stakes so high, that you can' back down or ever give it up. You have a serious personality flaw, you insufferable cunt.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How is it handled when the book is actually released?

More than likely there will be a timer thrown down where Tuco or someone else will says "No spoilers until [2 weeks after release, potentially in the year 2025]." I don't see how there can't be a middle ground here. You could even say the timer expired since the chapter has been out for a couple weeks.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Once the book is released I plan on staying the fuck away from the entire internet until I finish it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

More than likely there will be a timer thrown down where Tuco or someone else will says "No spoilers until [2 weeks after release, potentially in the year 2025]." I don't see how there can't be a middle ground here. You could even say the timer expired since the chapter has been out for a couple weeks.
The book will probably get leaked before release, so we'll probably have some kind of no-spoiler rule. But once the book is officially released its topics are fair game in here.

Generally though, once people start posting spoiler tags before a release I care about I just stay the fuck out of the thread and don't read any reports in my email about it. So don't expect me to do shit to protect you.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>

If you don't want to see spoilers then don't go on spoilers threads. It's pretty simple.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reasonable solution is to just use spoiler tags for book spoilers/trailers/other non officially released?

Biggest spoiler is that Aegon apparently takes Storms End but it's told to Arianne second hand so could be wrong. Big fucking deal.
This relates to the show since it'll probally be the first time we see Storm's End if it becomes Aegon's base of operations.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
this thread was spoilers for people who have read the books and want to talk about the tv show and not ruin it for people who have not read the books already.
Astro, we're not talking about any of the other released chapters in this thread. We are talking about book content, as it relates to the show, because they tied them both together. You're not hearing anything about Barristan, Tyrion, Arianne or Victarion chapters from TWOW.
Astro plz rebutt

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
please god no.

If I could stab you in the face over the internet I would. please kindly die in a fire irl faggot and stop your crying.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Okay, that was a little excessive. Just because he is extremely hypocritical and constantly spoils himself in other environments while raging against reading actual author-released content, doesn't mean he should die horribly in a fire.

I mean, sure, I hope he ends up touching a hot pan while ranting about this and getting a good 2nd degree burn or something. Just not death.

spronk

FPS noob
2 more days to purple wedding

purple_bridesmaid_dresses1.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Okay, that was a little excessive. Just because he is extremely hypocritical and constantly spoils himself in other environments while raging against reading actual author-released content, doesn't mean he should die horribly in a fire.

I mean, sure, I hope he ends up touching a hot pan while ranting about this and getting a good 2nd degree burn or something. Just not death.
i burned my hand pretty good the other week with a cigar. is that good nuff?
smile.png