GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am in between moving so do not have access to HBO at the moment. Does anyone know a place to stream episodes?

I would just buy them but HBO are fuckers and won't make them available.

Ganthorn

N00b
Btw, anyone notice Bran saw stuff that wasn't in the books and Martin wrote the episode? Dragon flying over Kings Landing and the Red Keep in ruins during Winter.
I believe this was in one of the books but somewhere else. Like it might have been one of the visions that Daenarys had in that crazy wizard house scene they didn't fully do in the show.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I wouldnt put it past Tywin. He had enough of being Hand for one Mad King, no need to go through it again. Also, Jaime wouldnt have the balls to stab his own son to save Kings Land and the realm (again).

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am in the middle of moving and have no tv. Is there a place I can stream this since HBO won't let me buy the episodes?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That was really well done...even for the book readers who knew it was coming the suspense was perfect. Like the very subtle shot of Olenna Tyrell taking the poisoned stone from the necklace...my wife and I were like "Shit just got real".
Wow I missed it when I watched it but on a rewatch it's totally in there and is extremely subtle.

As a side note, all my show only friends think Olenna did it but aren't sure. Hopefully someone makes a gif of it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, that was satisfying. Note that Joffrey's mug is left on the end of the table near Olenna when he gets up to cut up the pie.

It seems when Martin helms an episode he uses it to put in a lot of details that weren't in the book, like expanding on stuff with Ramsay that was only briefly mentioned. Heck, didn't he do the Theon Sausage episode?

spronk

FPS noob
It was absolutely awesome to see it unfold like a murder mystery, where you don't really know who killed him or even how. It could have been the drink, or it could have been the pie. I also thought it was cool that the wine jug that Tyrian poured from was in front of Cersei, my wife thinks that Pycelle was trying to poison her and the King just ended up with the wrong wine.

Its pretty crazy though that its gonna be six more episodes of Tyrian's trial and Cersei going mental before the resolution. Cool to see all the Ramsay and Roose stuff coming in, I don't even remember him sending the dude that chopped off Jaimes hand to go after Bran, was that new to the show? They are definitely moving in a lot of stuff from books 4 & 5 into earlier seasons, which is great. Hope we get to see Arya start assassin training.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Cool to see all the Ramsay and Roose stuff coming in, I don't even remember him sending the dude that chopped off Jaimes hand to go after Bran, was that new to the show?
Yeah, it was Vargo Hoat? I think, or one of them dudes, that chopped off Jaime's hand in the books. He gets killed by the Mountain.

Was good the way Tyrion kept his cool while Joffrey mocked him, right up to when he tells him to kneel. There it seemed like Tyrion was thinking, "too far" then the tension broke off. Tyrion was all saucy up to the end of that scene in the book? Don't remember.

Apparently Gleeson says he's retiring from acting after this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought it looked like the far right stone vanished after Olenna came up to talk to her but I'm not positive. Must re-watch.
When she walked up to Sansa and started talking about visiting Highgarden. We thought the last stone on Sansa's left side was missing after she walked off.

Could be our book knowledge filling in the blanks for our brains, though...but I feel like I remember seeing a blank space where one of the blue stones would have been.
Yeah it was gone after Olenna had her hand down there when she first started fussing with her.

Took a picture with my shitass phone.

Ulz3ifx.jpg

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Theon didn't look cowed enough. I was thinking he shouldn't be recognizable. As it is, he looks practically untouched. Reading about the wedding was a lot easier than watching it, very cringe worthy.

Cybsled

I believe this was in one of the books but somewhere else. Like it might have been one of the visions that Daenarys had in that crazy wizard house scene they didn't fully do in the show.
The show had Dany see a vision of the Red Keep in ruins and it snowing during the House of the Undying. The fact that same vision was repeated in Bran's vision (and the fact Martin penned this) all but confirms that Kings Landing is going to get fucked up hard.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
really lame how they are trying to make Shae into a sympathetic character. i guess the bleeding heart pussies at HBO couldn't let a great storyline and payoff get in the way of the feminist movement.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That does piss me off. Now when she betrays Tyrion it will seem like a sort of reasonable response to him kicking her to the curb in prickish fashion, and that's some old bullshit right there.