Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
a_spectrum_of_ice_and_fire_by_frostedharbor-d4qrwg8.jpg

gEsC4yn.jpg

0ezw9x0.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bronn's betrayal is going to hit people right in the feels. Even though it's a gigantic "well, duh." He's likable in the book but dialed up to awesome by the show.
people need to realize that Bronn is a sellsword and has said so many times over. cersei most likely has him in her pocket and he brought shae to her instead of the "ship to pentos"

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Lena Headey has been nude without body doubles a bunch of times before. (NSFW Album if you're interested in that sort of thing)

She also did an interview and made it sound like she is open to doing the walk of shame the right way:

Lena Headey on Game of Thrones and shooting THAT Cersei scene

"I think, you know, it's interesting, that part for me. I've been very adamant about keeping her kind of clothed because I think that's part of her power. And she can still be sort of sexual and weird and female, but she doesn't have to be naked. And I think it makes for a more shocking disempowering moment when this happens. So, we'll see. I'm a little scared."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did Bronn really betray Tyrion though? i thought he was just too puss to fight the Mountain

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Did Bronn really betray Tyrion though? i thought he was just too puss to fight the Mountain
Hadn't he been granted lands and a holdfast by that point? I thought it was more or less that he didn't really need Tyrion's money anymore, not so badly that it was worth taking a big risk at getting chopped in half for it anyway.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cersei had him marry in to house stokeworth if he didn't fight for Tyrion. So it was a little bit of both, he was already afraid and then just got a little push.

He then killed the Stokeworth house guy because he challenged him to a duel (per Cersei's wishes) and took over house stokeworth.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
After seeing their severed brothers and sisters the doves fought back!

The new season is called Game of Roosts.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Bronn had no chance to defeat the Mountain despite what he said. FFS if someone asked you to fight Mike Tyson in a fight to the death in 1994, would you be betraying them by saying no?

Bronn is and always was a merc. He LIKES Tyrion, maybe even like a brother. But he's not going to walk into death for him. And even if he wins, he's going to die from the wounds or from other Lannisters or someone else after for winning.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, Bronn did what Bronn does. Can't fault him for that. He definitely liked Tyrion as a friend, but it was more of a friend with benefits (no homo) than anything.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It would by like working for a really cool boss who pays you well, goes the extra mile on benefits, and almost never throws the whole "remember who works for who here" reminder up in your face. No matter how much I like working for ya, I'm not stepping into Thunderdome for your ass.

Cybsled

I never really got the impression Tyrion ever held it against Bronn. Bronn genuinely liked Tyrion, but as others stated, he wasn't willing to put his head on the chopping block for him.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Tyrion just added it to the list of things he owed his sweet sister for. He never really had much hope that Bronn would fight for him anyway.

One random idea I read was that Bronn could step in for the Kettleblacks as Littlefinger's inside man (likely as far back as the moment he stepped into King's Landing) That's quite a bit more dickish than being bought off with lands and a lordship vs the prospect of fighting The Goddamn Mountain though.

And then there was the nonsense one where Bronn and Jaime become besties and go on adventures together. Somehow I don't think they will go for that big of a departure, heh.