GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't really care about seeing actresses naked but if they don't show her naked in the tower and in her walk of shame it'll take the edge off the scene completely. That sequence of events is the most important part of that character thus far and Lena Headey bitching out of filling the role would be a failure.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
haha, talking to someone who I convinced to start reading the books, after he says he'll do it he says the main reason he wanted to was because he wanted to see some good from Sansa's life and that it wasn't all shitty (since I said it goes a little more in-depth with her relationship with the hound and others). Haha poor bastard.
Lol.. the early Sansa chapters make you feel she deserves every bit of it. Only later are you like "dude, c'mon, enough already.."

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It doesn't make it any easier to pin on Sansa unless she left the jewelry behind for some reason. I guess maybe they weren't expecting her to immediately split but obviously Littlefinger was.
Her unwitting involvement could still be used against her by Littlefinger.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Can someone remind me where Gendry has gone off to? Is he with the Brotherhood at this point? I honestly can't recall his story line in the show beyond the leeches at Dragonstone.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Can someone remind me where Gendry has gone off to? Is he with the Brotherhood at this point? I honestly can't recall his story line in the show beyond the leeches at Dragonstone.
The leeches were Edric Storm, who doesn't exist in the show so Genry took over his role. Davos freed Gendry and sent him packing in a rowbow at the end of S3.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Bronn's betrayal is going to hit people right in the feels. Even though it's a gigantic "well, duh." He's likable in the book but dialed up to awesome by the show.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I dunno if she used a body double in 300, but even if she didn't she's 40 yrs old now, has gotten married, and had a child since then. She may feel differently about putting the genuine article out there for the world to see.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I loved the foreshadowing during the Jaime/Tyrion breakfast.
glmZGNc.gif

Good ol' Podrick.
nsfw:
http://i.imgur.com/VPlJ3OK.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bronn's betrayal is going to hit people right in the feels. Even though it's a gigantic "well, duh." He's likable in the book but dialed up to awesome by the show.
I wonder if they're going to keep showing him in the show. He has a larger role now with being Jaimie's trainer. In the books he seemed a bit cast off / retired after he betrayed Tyrion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't really care about seeing actresses naked but if they don't show her naked in the tower and in her walk of shame it'll take the edge off the scene completely. That sequence of events is the most important part of that character thus far and Lena Headey bitching out of filling the role would be a failure.
Well that's basically what I meant. It's a really powerful scene (I am one of the few that enjoyed all of her AFFC chapters). Seeing her fall from grace is incredible, and the icing on the cake was her walking naked and bald for everyone to see - especially considering how literally and figuratively she shit on all of those people.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doesn't the shit pour down from the red keep and into the streets down below? I don't remember the map of her walk of shame, but I'm pretty sure her shit was flowing down there.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some people posting here should quit their day job and start a psychic hotline from their home.

Cybsled

Easy to have her naked during walk of shame. Tight camera closeup for frontal, avoiding the "naughty bits", body double for shots from behind when you can't see her face. Either that or do was Jessica does on True Blood: hands + strategic concealment.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that was 100% on Bobby B. It's not like Lancel was goading him on. Bobby B got drunk as fuck and tried to melee a boar.

Now if she poisoned him with the wine it'd be different, I just remember her giving Lancel really strong wine, which even if you gave Bobby B 20% abv port wine he'd know it immediately and it'd be on him to hold his liquor which he is a professional at.
Lots of people call him Bobby B
Lots of cunts