GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, still an improvement on what Astro might have otherwise written?
awwwww shiiiiittt Wakandan

high five

PhHNML8.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sutekh, when you learn to spell Occam and stop nostradouching up the no spoiler thread, your posts may one day be worth responding to. Ockham? seriously? is that a Spiderman /Batman crossover character?

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That broke my immersion.

Besides the wedding the best part of the episode was the deer saying Hodor.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sutekh, when you learn to spell Occam and stop nostradouching up the no spoiler thread, your posts may one day be worth responding to. Ockham? seriously? is that a Spiderman /Batman crossover character?
Wakandan that's how you spell the man's last name that idiom is derived from, and I don't "nostradouche" up the other thread. Bitches ask non-spoiler questions and I give non-spoiler answers.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think Baelish wants to be King himself. He has an equal title to what Robert had when he became king. He has 1/7 kingdoms and claims to two others. He can just turtle in The Vale while everyone else kills each other. The question is who are his puppets in the other kingdoms?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
William of Ockham
220px-William_of_Ockham.png

is tired of your shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't watch those videos either but it doesn't necessarily bother me that he posts them here, people are some uptight Wakandans. I think I watched one of her videos once and I sort of wanted to end my life, and also I find her ugly. She's trying way too hard to be different.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I may be fuzzy on timelines since it's been a while. I went back and looked to clarify the events and it's closer together than I remembered.

Chapter 39, Tyrion - Oberyn arrives in Kings Landing
Chapter 52, Catelyn - Red Wedding
Chapter 56, Jon - raider attack on Castle Black, Ygritte dies
Chapter 61, Tyrion - Joff dies.
Chapter 65, Jon - Wildling attack on the wall begins
Chapter 72, Daenerys (last one across the ocean) - takes Meereen
Chapter 74, Jon - Stannis arrives at the Wall
Chapter 75, Arya - Hound "dies" and Arya gets on the ship to Braavos.
Chapter 78, Tyrion - He gets out and kills Shae/Tywin.
Chapter 80, Jon - elected as Lord Commander
Chapter 81, Sansa - lysa thrown from the moon door
Chapter 82 (epilogue) - Lady Stoneheart kills the Frey dude

Lots of stuff still coming, even if some of it is out of order.
Fuck, I really forgot how awesome ASoS was. Packing all that into this season, plus it appears that they're started on the next two books some, makes this likely a very action packed season.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it's just a shame. See too many like her that could be pretty. And they obviously give amassivefuck about it no matter how they protest otherwise.

It's like putting ketchup on steak. Whhhhhhyyyyyyyy

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whose storyline will they advance far beyond this book? I can't imagine Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Sansa storylines going beyond what happened in SoS. Arya maybe? Jamie and Brienne? I know they are already weaving some things into what is currently happening but I don't think it will be too much anymore after reading that chapter breakdown notafunhater posted.

It makes sense for the next season to be a combo since Feast and Dance exist at the same time just separate books, but I don't envision it happening too much this season anymore.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well some Jamie stuff has already happened as someone reminded me earlier, so that's a given. Theon I forgot about. Bran stuff will probably bleed over because I feel like fuck all happens with him for a long time...

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ahh yes.. Bran as well, i always forget about that little fgt. Since his heartwood tree shit didn't even happen until ADWD lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Why u callin bran a fgt m8
bcoz e's a boring lil cunt, bruv!

I'm sure that will change in TWOW/ADOS but up to this point his POV always bored me. The last few chapters of his on ADWD he started to become interesting though, so i look forward to him moreso now.