GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Obviously. Either that or he's totally missed how Jaime's refusal to take over his lands drives him insane. And his daughter is a whore who he just ignores most of the time.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Obviously. Either that or he's totally missed how Jaime's refusal to take over his lands drives him insane. And his daughter is a whore who he just ignores most of the time.
So Tywin is any man who owns his own successful business.

Daughter is a spoiled whore and son wants an unrealistic career.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
So Tywin is any man who owns his own successful business.

Daughter is a spoiled whore and son wants an unrealistic career.
Lol. Yeah, basically. And Tywin's also a massive hypocrite who becomes what he hates. So yeah, 3/3

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tywin's goals and ambitions were well established in what I think was the first scene with him.

His goals are to improve the strength of his family. He doesn't care about his own personal ambition, he doesn't care about glory or power, just the legacy he leaves on with his family. He sees Tommen as the future of the Lannister legacy. And there's nothing evil or wrong in that, and his actions to make him a wise king would be hard to not classify as good even if they are only to further the strength of his own house.
He's pullin a fast one on us man. On all of us. He's going to literally kill everyone with kindness.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey guys I need some advice...

I'm insecure about my sexuality so any hint of the gays on Game of Thrones ruins my enjoyment of the show, even if it is stongly implied in the books. Would whining on the internet help me to man up? Thanks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys I need some advice...

I'm insecure about my sexuality so any hint of the gays on Game of Thrones ruins my enjoyment of the show, even if it is stongly implied in the books. Would whining on the internet help me to man up? Thanks.
If you don't fly in to a rage and punch your TV every time gays act gay on TV, you are a gay.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it is a bit distracting, but then again most of this show's sex scenes are stupid wastes of time considering all the book stuff they cut just to show them.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun cast photos.

Game of Thrones cast pictures - Imgur

Based on these and some others that have been posted,DaarioOberyn is definitely fucking Cersei in real life.

Also Maisie Williams is an adorable little goofball.

djSjpVI.jpg

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Ben could totally be the Hound imo.

Also, that looks like Oberyn, not Daario, and Natalie Dormer is ridiculously hot.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Those shoes are gayer than all of Oberyn's scenes. And yeah, he's fucking her.

Pedro-2-1378849195.jpg

Rs3Zf2M.jpg

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
http://meereeneseblot.wordpress.com/

This is some amazing analysis of AFFC and ADWD and where it seems to be heading.

tl;dr Tyrion sets Dany up for a civil war with Aegon. Myrcella and Tommen die in horrible ways when Connington takes Kings Landing. Jon Snow gets religion after being ressed and makes the right decisions for the wrong reasons.