GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
I'd like to be wooed by Margaery and get a kiss on my forehead.
lDvL6y3.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whoa, pretty big change from the books and i think they fucked up the warg angle a tad. still a great episode because of it. its fun seeing unexpected stuff once in a bit. is Rast the dude from torchwood?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My first thought seeing Fedor post that was please god no don't let Natalie Dormer have a dick.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah and his character on GOT is Karl, not Rast.

Rast is the fucking ballsack who looks like Jeff Bridges.
im bad with names, especially on this show. i meant the guy who was talking to mormonts skull. and i just realized he is the nazi scientist from pacific rim. cool beans.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Sort of reminds me of:

rrr_img_65621.jpg

R'hllor is the God of Thunder FOR REALS.

The white walker shit was cool but I am terribly angsty about getting winds possibly spoiled.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Possible huge spoiler from the synopsis on the HBO website.

Apparently the Other at the end is the Night King - which while speculated as the leader of the Others, has not been confirmed in the books yet...

However, the producers have been told the general ending of the books so it may end up being true.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Possible huge spoiler from the synopsis on the HBO website.

Apparently the Other at the end is the Night King - which while speculated as the leader of the Others, has not been confirmed in the books yet...

However, the producers have been told the general ending of the books so it may end up being true.
Yea, I saw that.

I can't imagine that that's how they get an Other, or rather, that they create an army that way, but maybe it has something to do with a different type of Other? The Night's King was obviously a crow, and Craster's children are wildlings. Maybe he needs those who have lived in the North for specific designated positions? IE he himself is a King, so maybe his elite guard or some bullshit needs to be from the north. Melisandre said her spells were stronger at the wall; might be something innate that they look for to transform.

Who knows; badass scene, but wtf. W...t...f.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We've seen there's some free will ala Coldhands. And then there's the thralls/wights. But there had to be some sort of officer or leadership caste so to speak.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The blood of the First Men. The dead become their army, the living offerings become them.

Oathkeeper is the name of the sword, but could also be referring to the ritual during the last scene.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hbo has changed the synopsis from Night's King to "White Walker"
Hilarious=)

PQOe1Xz.png

To

UvkIcxu.jpg

----------------------------

So Night's King was the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. When he started boning the icebitch he ruled as Night's King for 13 years. And in the final scene when he's rolling up to Ice that bro baby there were 13 figures.

Also Manowarr reposted the exact info that Tuco posted 13 posts earlier!

edit: A wildlings perspective on the Night's Watch, the Night's King, Starks, and Kings beyond the wall.