GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah but I alway thought it was a pretty eye opening thing for Sansa to hear. She had never thought of it like that and it's when she finally starts to open her eyes a bit.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yes, I'm not talking about the win-or-die line.
Might be saving it for when he talks about how Cersei thinks she is a player but just fucks everything up. Think that comes after Tywin is dead and he is trying to gain Nestor Royce's loyalty.

They really don't need to overdue Petyr either; his shit in the eyrie is so god damn good, he just needs to show up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My dream come true would be Cold Hands laying waste to the men at Craster's Keep and saving BranCo. Then Jon Snow shows up only to see dead bodies everywhere.

It's not gonna happen
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My dream come true would be Cold Hands laying waste to the men at Craster's Keep and saving BranCo. Then Jon Snow shows up only to see dead bodies everywhere.

It's not gonna happen
frown.png
Especially since, as mentioned 2-3 times already, the preview showed Jon Snow leading a charge of Crows against the deserters and going toe to toe with one...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

It's not gonna happen
frown.png
Are previews from the following week consider spoilers? If so, don't keep reading.

The preview show Jon fighting someone at what looks like Craster's, so there's at least someone there when Jon gets there.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Are previews from the following week consider spoilers? If so, don't keep reading.

The preview show Jon fighting someone at what looks like Craster's, so there's at least someone there when Jon gets there.
They didn't invent having Locke tag along with Jon for no reason either. Narrow escape for Bran an Rickon inc

Xevy

Log Wizard
One of the reason's the Night King shabazz isn't in the books is probably because who the fuck is going to PoV narrate it? The baby? Icey McFreezeface? Nah. Might be more pieces of the story GRRM can show us now that we don't have to have everything fed to us by some eyewitness account.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
One of the reason's the Night King shabazz isn't in the books is probably because who the fuck is going to PoV narrate it? The baby? Icey McFreezeface? Nah. Might be more pieces of the story GRRM can show us now that we don't have to have everything fed to us by some eyewitness account.
Could have been a Ghost POV chapter

iannis

Musty Nester
What if you just put the semi-naked chicks in spoilers?

That way it's like a game. Is it going to be tits? Or is it going to be ROB GETS MURDERED AT HIS WEDDING AND HIS WIFE GETS STABBED IN THE BABY.